This just in: wonko80 joins Useless Forums...

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
24,070
1,485
573
<3
Marklar
₥2,996
Sarcasmo said:
Unfortunately Wonko will no longer be joining us. He had a horrible accident last night when he walked into his living room and a crowbar came out of nowhere and got lodged in his temporal lobe. :(

RIP Wonko
*cackles*
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Damon Sucks isn't even creative. You fgts can do better than that. If you're gonna do it, do it right, knowwhatimsayin?
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
Sarcasmo said:
Damon Sucks isn't even creative. You fgts can do better than that. If you're gonna do it, do it right, knowwhatimsayin?
How about the new title "I conceive my children in the same place that I crap"
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
theacoustician said:
How about the new title "I conceive my children in the same place that I crap"

That's just an urban legend, but if you jazzed it up a bit and tossed some wit in there it could be really funny.
 
Last edited:

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
24,070
1,485
573
<3
Marklar
₥2,996
Sarcasmo said:
Damon Sucks isn't even creative. You fgts can do better than that. If you're gonna do it, do it right, knowwhatimsayin?
Beefy dangles?
 

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
wonko80 said:
Well, I started back when using the handle of Wonko The Sane of The Hitchhiker's Guide fame (technically So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish).

Eventually I got tired of typing the long handle and it started to get used up, so I tagged the year of our Lord I was born on the end of it.

Hi, new guy. Welcome to the home for mutilated minions and jackass henchmen.



Voted yes for the Douglas Adams ref. and the bitch slap sarcasmo received.
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
InnerMuse said:
Hi, new guy. Welcome to the home for mutilated minions and jackass henchmen.



Voted yes for the Douglas Adams ref. and the bitch slap sarcasmo received.


Skank.