This just in: wonko80 joins Useless Forums...

reverendsaintjay said:
So why Wonko80? Were 1-79 taken?
Well, I started back when using the handle of Wonko The Sane of The Hitchhiker's Guide fame (technically So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish).

Eventually I got tired of typing the long handle and it started to get used up, so I tagged the year of our Lord I was born on the end of it.

theacoustician said:
A friend of Sarcasmo? Voting thread shut NOW!

He's actually my best friend's brother, but yes, he's that lucky to be a good friend of mine.

AND HE'S GONNA BE A DADDY IN MARCH! Can I get a whoop whoop

Theac LOVES kids, Wonko.

wonko80 said:
So are you gonna tell them where I live next?

EXCUSE THE SHIT OUT OF ME FOR BEING HAPPY FOR YOU, FGT

Why don't you go crawl under your bed and cry for a while? Your bed which is in your house which is located in the northern outskirts of the metroplex of the city of Dallas.

Sarcasmo said:
EXCUSE THE SHIT OUT OF ME FOR BEING HAPPY FOR YOU, FGT

Why don't you go crawl under your bed and cry for a while? Your bed which is in your house which is located in the northern outskirts of the metroplex of the city of Dallas.
How's your son who was conceived in a bathroom at a party?

Little known fact: Sarcasmo was concieved in the back of a 1973 Super Beetle. This car was later on owned by Drool-boy.

You're all a bunch of mean fgts and I vote to reject this person's membership. This person who I don't know.

And I think I just found out that Drool is my dad.

Sarcasmo said:
You're all a bunch of mean fgts and I vote to reject this person's membership. This person who I don't know.

And I think I just found out that Drool is my dad.

Either Im way older than I thought, or youre way younger that I was led to believe. Either way, get me a beer then go mow the fucking lawn.
*smack*