This just in: wonko80 joins Useless Forums...

wanko80

Erect Member
Jul 31, 2006
McKinney,TX
Marklar
₥5
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's talk about sex.

Or not, whatever.

Here's the deal, noob. You have to win your release by impressing the people of UF. It's how we keep out the losers around here. (I'm still here though). So just tell them about yourself, be entertaining, intelligent, and decent, and eventually they'll vote to let you out and make an ass out of yourself.

Actually, you know me from real life, and have for many, many years. The hockey board came much later.

Sarcasmo said:
Here's the deal, noob. You have to win your release by impressing the people of UF. It's how we keep out the losers around here. (I'm still here though). So just tell them about yourself, be entertaining, intelligent, and decent, and eventually they'll vote to let you out and make an ass out of yourself.
Damn, you mean this isn't the place for portly, balding losers?

I'm screwed.

Not literally of course... except by a woman* I call Angelina Jolie

*hand

Sarcasmo said:
Actually, you know me from real life, and have for many, many years. The hockey board came much later.
I try to forget that part. You're much more entertaining, and much less gay, on the internet.

FlamingGlory said:
DALLAS STARS?!

Minnesota North Stars forever. RIP :(
I would sympathize, but the Stars moving to Dallas exposed me to the greatness of hockey (watching and playing), so I'm a little biased.

But at least they got a team back.

wonko80 said:
I try to forget that part. You're much more entertaining, and much less gay, on the internet.

:eek: LESS gay on the internets? that's seemingly impossible but I'll be sure to wear a kevlar corn hole cover if I ever meet him irl with that said