This just in: What Was I Thinking? joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter What Was I Thinking?
  • Start date
fly said:
Hopefully theac will be back tomorrow to free you from your jail.

That'd be great but actually, this ain't bad either...so long as yous guys come back and hang out....

wonko80 said:
Did they help stop the invasion of the machines?
I got it...thats a bad thing isn't it!

Hey WWIT...See what I was saying..we are all a bunch of freaks. BUt to help you out there are a few more things you need to know. Never EVER click on an link posted by fly. If you get ramndon PM's from him, just delete it...its not worth it. Nasty, nasty shit I tell you....

OK. Other than that I say she should be let out! I think she is Pandora 30 years from now :)

JJ Lady said:

Hey WWIT...See what I was saying..we are all a bunch of freaks. BUt to help you out there are a few more things you need to know. Never EVER click on an link posted by fly. If you get ramndon PM's from him, just delete it...its not worth it. Nasty, nasty shit I tell you....

OK. Other than that I say she should be let out! I think she is Pandora 30 years from now :)

This from the person who showed me the vomiting BJ movie.

JJ Lady said:

What the heck do you mean "that's a bad thing isn't it"

Drool-Boy said:
This from the person who showed me the vomiting BJ movie.

Isn't that the one fly yelled for me to come watch at shawn and amys? He said 'you'll like this.' Like I have a reputation or something psssshaw

What_The_Fuck_Were_You_Thinking.jpg

Welcome to the nuttiest ward in the asylum! Please don't mind the straps, they're for your protection ... not to mention bondage is just plain fun! :fly:

JJ Lady...thanks for the warning on fly...good things to know....I have nightmares enough.

inphosys, it does more or less feel as though I'm home at Christmas in here...LOL!!!

bondage...there's an interesting subject I've not broached in years...LOL!!!! Good thing I kept up on my yoga!!! Strap away...LOL!!!!

Getting punchy in here...anyone.....anyone know how to pick locks? LOL!!