This just in: What Was I Thinking? joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter What Was I Thinking?
  • Start date
elpmis said:
Welcome to the Useless Forums batter's box - The real debating happens in the 'Mass Debate' subforum. Only accessable once beaten in gangstyle here in this thread. While Mass Debate is still fresh out the box, I think it's slowly starting to grow - something you could contribute to.

I'd love to be able to contribute to debate. I like challenges and learning not only new information, but if I really believe what I think I think I believe...:tard:

wonko80 said:
You guys have killed this thread with your vague reminiscing.

No....great fun...I'm learning names and goatse and whose picture is it I don't want to see?

*play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice*

thrawn said:
*play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice* *play nice*

*K* *K* *K* *K* *K* *K* *K* *K* *K* *K* *K*

<the retard smilies was for me and I think I think...did I use it wrong? Man, guess I proved my point, huh? LOL>

What Was I Thinking? said:

<the retard smilies was for me and I think I think...did I use it wrong? Man, guess I proved my point, huh? LOL>
Hopefully theac will be back tomorrow to free you from your jail.