This just in: What Was I Thinking? joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter What Was I Thinking?
  • Start date
What Was I Thinking? said:
40 miles NE of Indianapolis. Lived in Indy for 9 years....it was great...but got a bit too rough so we moved to a smaller town. But it's a great little big city!!!

Tampa is huge...one big city along the coast is what I've heard.

Howdy neighbor (Columbus, OH)

wonko80 said:
I have nothing to add to this thread.

oh wait... so if you're a hippy, exactly how much sex did you have in the 60's and 70's?

You know the trillion used to could the debt? I was the first to reach that number...LOL!!!

April23 said:
It's not really that big :hs: I have grandparents that used to live in Zionsville outside of Indy, is why I ask.

Zionsville has sure grown up. That whole northside of Indy is practically one city anymore.

Floptical said:
And welcome to our little dysfunctional hideout....

Like it here so far....you guys will keep me sharp...well, I don't know if I can to sharp from 55....but I won't be as dull....well, no, that may not be true either....IF I am invited to stay...I'll most definitely enjoy!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket....SNL circa 1980 something....LOL!!! babies..I'm surrounded by babies...LOL!!!

Welcome to the Useless Forums batter's box - The real debating happens in the 'Mass Debate' subforum. Only accessable once beaten in gangstyle here in this thread. While Mass Debate is still fresh out the box, I think it's slowly starting to grow - something you could contribute to.