This just in: What Was I Thinking? joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter What Was I Thinking?
  • Start date
April23 said:
So you like to be pissed on?

Not at all, as I recall.....LOL!!!

Still don't much care for the idea.....now a pissing contest is something I've always envied the men for their ability to do.....is that the penis envy, do you think?

What Was I Thinking? said:
Not at all, as I recall.....LOL!!!

Still don't much care for the idea.....now a pissing contest is something I've always envied the men for their ability to do.....is that the penis envy, do you think?

Whoa wait, you're a chick? Go on...

April23 said:
Whoa wait, you're a chick? Go on...

Am a chick...used to be a babe...had children...am now a "Looker". LOL!!!

Sorry...did I mislead you?

You didn't mislead April, you just turned her on :fly:

Hello and welcome!

ERage said:
You didn't mislead April, you just turned her on :fly:

Hello and welcome!

Ah....don't swing that way....but, what the heck...I'm old....any interest makes me feel good..LOL!!!

Thorn Bird said:
what erage said. :)

Ah, then, with your signature I'd say you were female, too? After all, God created man then slapped his forward with a "Doh!" And made women where he inserted brains, common sense and leadership. LOL!!!

I should have known, this forum is comprised of about 85% female. Most people online are usually male and I just assumed it that way. :fly:

What part of the world are you in?

April23 said:
I should have known, this forum is comprised of about 85% female. Most people online are usually male and I just assumed it that way. :fly:

And the 15% males just want to be women.....errr :shifty:

April23 said:

Indiana....USA

Ah, then, with your signature I'd say you were female, too? After all, God created man then slapped his forward with a "Doh!" And made women where he inserted brains, common sense and leadership. LOL!!!

see? i like you already. :fly:

April23 said:
In Tampa. What part of Indiana?

40 miles NE of Indianapolis. Lived in Indy for 9 years....it was great...but got a bit too rough so we moved to a smaller town. But it's a great little big city!!!

Tampa is huge...one big city along the coast is what I've heard.

40 miles NE of Indianapolis. Lived in Indy for 9 years....it was great...but got a bit too rough so we moved to a smaller town. But it's a great little big city!!!

Tampa is huge...one big city along the coast is what I've heard.

It's not really that big :hs: I have grandparents that used to live in Zionsville outside of Indy, is why I ask.