This just in: What Was I Thinking? joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter What Was I Thinking?
  • Start date
What Was I Thinking? said:
Like it here so far....you guys will keep me sharp...well, I don't know if I can to sharp from 55....but I won't be as dull....well, no, that may not be true either....IF I am invited to stay...I'll most definitely enjoy!!!

Yeah, that's the ticket....SNL circa 1980 something....LOL!!! babies..I'm surrounded by babies...LOL!!!
You're the coolest 55 year old chick ever. Well, other than Drool-Boy.

speaking of april's art, i have been looking for your jones cola picture label since a million years ago...did you ever find it out there anywhere? i've been looking...

Thorn Bird said:
speaking of april's art, i have been looking for your jones cola picture label since a million years ago...did you ever find it out there anywhere? i've been looking...

I have a six pack at the house of them :heart: Also some free labels they sent me. :WIGGLE: :D :D :D

Thorn Bird said:
so where did you find them and you need to post a pic of the labeled bottles!!!!

I'm lucky that fly has an awesome mother. She found four of them and fly found two more at a Starbucks here in town. :eek:

I'll post some pics when I get home. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i've read bits and pieces of this thread at differing stages of intoxication. the only thing i have determined is that i still don't know who you are, aside from an old female from indiana, and you keep missing words in your posts and i have to read them at least twice. i don't like it.

are you translating from latin or something?

thrawn said:
i've read bits and pieces of this thread at differing stages of intoxication. the only thing i have determined is that i still don't know who you are, aside from an old female from indiana, and you keep missing words in your posts and i have to read them at least twice. i don't like it.

are you translating from latin or something?

She almost sounds like a certain teetotaller we used to know.