This just in: What Was I Thinking? joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter What Was I Thinking?
  • Start date
JJ Lady said:
Well welcome. I'm sure if you check in tomorrow there will be a whole bunch of questions for you.

Thanks...sorry...didn't think I would get on here tonite, but I did.

I'll check in tomorrow....geeeze, I hate tests..hope I pass.....or fail....one or the other....wish I had my stash....LOL!!!!!

Nite JJ Lady.....like your signature..the bastards...LOL!!!

What Was I Thinking? said:
Like I said, I love to discuss so I just hit "debate forums and discussion forums" on msn and this was among some. I've looked at others and deleted some, but thought this one looked cool.
What are some topics you feel strongly about? We could really use some help in the Mass Debate forum. :hs:

fly said:
What are some topics you feel strongly about? We could really use some help in the Mass Debate forum. :hs:
Stop pissing people off so much they dont want to visit it because of the heavy handed and unfair moderation.

Floptical said:
Actually I don't

Well, at least my being confusing is a consistently I have found in all forums. Hopefully, I'll get over it here.:D

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, I think that one was lost on everybody.
Just nod and play along.

That's the rule of thumb when dealing with old hippies, I've heard.:p

April23 said:
Welcome! If anyone pisses you ff (flamingglory) let me know and I'll have them banned.

Actually, I think that's one of the perks of the 70's. I seldom get pissed off...now used to get pissed on ....LOL eewwwww that was nasty...sorry....seriously....give it your best shot....takes a few days to interpret and by then, I can't remember who said it....LOL!!!

eileenbunny said:
Welcome. You make me feel young. Please stick around. If nothing else, Flaming Glory will debate with you. He's an annoying sort, but he does like to argue.

Not sure how I can make you feel young, but, hey, cool!!!

Am looking forward to the possibilities of debates...Flaming Glory it is, then. Cool again.

bast_imret said:
Your name reminds me of a 311 song.

Not familiar with 311, sorry.

It's more a summation of my life....LOL!!!

What Was I Thinking? said:
Actually, I think that's one of the perks of the 70's. I seldom get pissed off...now used to get pissed on ....LOL eewwwww that was nasty...sorry....seriously....give it your best shot....takes a few days to interpret and by then, I can't remember who said it....LOL!!!

So you like to be pissed on?