This just in: VladTemplar joins Useless Forums...

Something tells me that wouldn't be in my favor.
Not really. Think of it as quarantine. We want to make sure that you don't have cooties. Actually, it was imposed because if you're still coming back after 24 hours, we know you're not a spammer or some ADD retard. The voting potion assures that you've taken the time to get to know a few people and they feel they know something about you. Makes for a better community overall. Everyone has to do it and you've only got about 6 hours left. Once you're out, you'll see it really does help out and you'll learn to appriciate it. In the mean time, members are always good about coming in here to chat, so get to know them. Make this thread like a little party in your pants or something

Not really. Think of it as quarantine. We want to make sure that you don't have cooties. Actually, it was imposed because if you're still coming back after 24 hours, we know you're not a spammer or some ADD retard. The voting potion assures that you've taken the time to get to know a few people and they feel they know something about you. Makes for a better community overall. Everyone has to do it and you've only got about 6 hours left. Once you're out, you'll see it really does help out and you'll learn to appriciate it. In the mean time, members are always good about coming in here to chat, so get to know them. Make this thread like a little party in your pants or something

Makes sense, but I think its obligatory for me to complain about it and say other things that are generally asshole-ish so as to fit the proper stereotype of a person who was recruited here from the [M] forums. Even though I was recruited here because I didn't fit the asshole [M] stereotype I have a rough unapproachable tough guy image to keep up.

Or something like that.

Makes sense, but I think its obligatory for me to complain about it and say other things that are generally asshole-ish so as to fit the proper stereotype of a person who was recruited here from the [M] forums. Even though I was recruited here because I didn't fit the asshole [M] stereotype I have a rough unapproachable tough guy image to keep up.

Or something like that.

Attention management: I was under the impression flamingglory dupe accounts were not allowed

You need to do the tea kettle on eBay thing. Take pics of your house for the MLS listing, but make sure in every one of them, there is some naked reflection of you. That'll get the buyers motivated.

Welll I would be putting a downpayment on it if he did that :drool: