This just in: thrawn joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thrawn

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

tell us about yourself. and then show us your tits.

http://www.intarwebnet.com/mdb/me.jpg

those are the only thrawn tits i have pics of.

what would you like to know? i am a student at CWRU with a major in literature. i lead a boring life, despise most people i do see on a day to day basis, live alone in a one bedroom apartment in shaker heights and turn to the internet for human contact since my therapist said i needed to have some human interaction. apparently engaging the man of indian descent in conversation while purchasing margarita mix was not satisfactory.

Hi sir...you look all relaxed and shit in that hammock

I can make a banana hammock out of Xmas lights, if you're interested.

I loved that hammock. It was on a beach in the Carribbean. The bathrooms were bamboo huts that used guava juice in the toilets instead of water. A few hundred meters from the shore is the second largest coral reef in the world. I despise warm weather but would endure it for that.

I've read this umpteen times and all I've come up with is: WHAT?

starvin marvin is the southpark character from another world that used the word marklar to refer to everything. compounding interest and my old account will be worth a vast amount of internet marklar.

Status
Not open for further replies.