This just in: SRC joins Useless Forums...

Word this Jennie seems like she be a cool peeps yo.

I be da badass ghetto school yard bully of dis hurrr forum and I says welcome to da crew yo

you are not allowed to form ebonical sentences without proof od at least 10 years of life in the inner city streets and I don't mean parralell parking once on M.L.K. blvd.

I only know one person from alabama and she lives in linden, AL.

What do you d for a living and what is your favorite movie?

I have no idea where that is :lol: .. I'm more in north AL, well not really .. more north central-ish AL if you wanted to get technical lol, so if you get to far away from my area .. I haven't a clue where it is.

I found out recently .. there is a city called Bottle, AL and I often wonder (like when I'm really bored and no one is awake to keep me entertained), since finding this out, if they allow canned beverages in the city limits. Seems like if they did some alternate universe would open up and maybe swallow it. Then I guess it'd be Black Hole, AL. (and then they'd get in trouble for being racist I'd imagine, being in AL and all). Such a Quandry! :lol:

I inspect Ford, Honda, and Chrysler passenger type vehicles for transportational damages for 2 trucking companies and a railroad. I also write estimates on vehicles that are damaged in transit from the Honda plant going to a dealership via a trucking company for Honda.

My favorite movie is Silence of the Lambs. I can't WAIT to see the new one coming out. :D

Last edited:
I inspect Ford, Honda, and Chrysler passenger type vehicles for transportational damages for 2 trucking companies and a railroad. I also write estimates on vehicles that are damaged in transit from the Honda plant going to a dealership via a trucking company for Honda.

My favorite movie is Silence of the Lambs. I can't WAIT to see the new one coming out. :D

See if you can't put a word in for my company (Worthington Industries) to be a steel provider for Honda mmmmk?

I will mention it, but I don't know anyone who deals with that stuff .. the only Bigwig of Honda I remotely know deals with the transportation side. I'll be more than happy to drop your name though .. payment not required ;).