This just in: Spook joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spook

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

. . . Yes, as the post above clearly states, give me something to talk about!

What?

Okay then. This thread is now about cock. Questions anyone?

Who's cock is the thread about? Or are we talking the proverbial 'cock' that people are so fascinated with?

Fun Topic: As a man, finding out that you are bigger than someone you know is a critical success factor in life. Your personal confidence is most times driven by the list of men that you are bigger than. Discuss.

Who's cock is the thread about? Or are we talking the proverbial 'cock' that people are so fascinated with?

Fun Topic: As a man, finding out that you are bigger than someone you know is a critical success factor in life. Your personal confidence is most times driven by the list of men that you are bigger than. Discuss.

Is that so? I've noticed, but didn't think it was as serious as comparing how successful you are in life. So what if guy friend is equipped with the girth of a beer can but only a few inches and you are 12 inches but the girth of a pencil who wins? Do you thumb war it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.