This just in: SmittyKitty79 joins Useless Forums...

FlamingGlory said:
Napalm, sticks to kids

In other news, I bet you arent even going to post you stupid bitch.

Guess you will just have to wait and see. Do you not have anything better to do but sit on here and "see if the 'stuoid bitch' posts anything"

You know what...Im kinda new at this...so you all can kiss my butt. Some of us have a real life and dont have the time to sit around and wait for people to post new "ideas."

SmittyKitty79 said:
Guess you will just have to wait and see. Do you not have anything better to do but sit on here and "see if the 'stuoid bitch' posts anything"
Well I didn't see anyone say 'stuoid bitch' so I guess I'm in the clear.

SmittyKitty79 said:
You know what...Im kinda new at this...so you all can kiss my butt. Some of us have a real life and dont have the time to sit around and wait for people to post new "ideas."
New at what, written communication or other people? Showing up and accusing everyone of not having life is a great way to introduce yourself. Yeah man, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!

You can get insightful or interesting commentary or even learn something posting here. You can even shoot the shit. If the idea of disseminating information through an electronic medium is that repulsive WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SIGN UP?

Where do you live, I believe AK was mentioned?

You are obviously female, or you wouldnt have responded to 'bitch', so score one for me.

What do you do?

How do you do it?

Does it feel good?

What do you think of firearms?

Scotch? [Yes/No/Single Malt Only]

I shall judge you upon these answers. Choose wisely. :cool:

SmittyKitty79 said:
How did you find us?

edit: Are you Influx's friend?

Last edited: