This just in: sloths joins Useless Forums...

F33nX said:
if you wanna impress the powers that be, sulking about being reprimanded at another forum isn't gonna cut it.

start dancing. or pooping. or both.

Well if I had a legit reason for being KC'd I wouldn't have posted it here. My account was fine last night when I went to bed (~1AM) But this morning (7:30AM) I appeared to be KC'd. I PMed dastrike and he said that click46 KC'd me for 90 days. I PMed click46 and he hasn't replied yet.

I was nameraped/payc'd over the weekend, but my username was changed back and I had a usertext that said "pwned". I PMed dastrike and he said (I can't remember) KC'd me for 360 days, so I forwarded the message to him and I was fixed a couple hours later.

:tard: :tard:

No one here cares about what happens to you or anyone else at Genmay.blah.

Post something entertaining or intelligent. Preferably both.

Sarcasmo said:
No one here cares about what happens to you or anyone else at Genmay.blah.

Post something entertaining or intelligent. Preferably both.
I have to go to class. I'll post it when I get back.

goatse.

KNYTE said:
So far I've yet to be dazzled by anything in this thread.

Google img search for dazzle :

dazzle_halloween1.jpg

That do anything for ya?

why_ask_why said:
hey sloths, I just looked and you were band by click...you have 88 days left in the ban :lol:

Yeah I know, I already checked. I wish there was still a log so I could know why. I PMed click and he didn't reply.

http://genmay.theintarweb.net/most_online/index.php?page=11&index=1009#name1009 sez he was last online less than an hour ago. That's so rude. I reply to all emails/PMs I get, no matter who they're from. When I switch my forum to vB it's going to be hard core.

ANGST