This just in: sloths joins Useless Forums...

edit: this forum runs kinda slow. getting rid of the AJAX quick reply/edit, removing the ajax user menu thing, and the ajax thread tools thing might make it go faster.

sloths said:
edit: this forum runs kinda slow. getting rid of the AJAX quick reply/edit, removing the ajax user menu thing, and the ajax thread tools thing might make it go faster.
The server occasionally sucks. Sometimes its great. We have a new server, I just haven't had the time to work on securing it and moving everything over.

fly said:
The server occasionally sucks. Sometimes its great. We have a new server, I just haven't had the time to work on securing it and moving everything over.
:cool:

This forum has a great post/member ratio. My forum has 80 members and 45,000 posts :lol:

So, "sloths", if that is in fact your real name, why should we let you out of this thread to join our happy little forum? Do you like men? Do you dig on poop? Do you have an extra testicle or an excetpionally stretchy orifice? Were interested in your qualifications, sir.

Drool-Boy said:
So, "sloths", if that is in fact your real name, why should we let you out of this thread to join our happy little forum? Do you like men? Do you dig on poop? Do you have an extra testicle or an excetpionally stretchy orifice? Were interested in your qualifications, sir.
I love men, goatse, and shit on my face. :)

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Also I have created such websites as free dinosaurs dot com and sekrat dot com