This just in: sloths joins Useless Forums...

S

sloths

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

why_ask_why said:
so what makes you multiple sloths?

FOOL! It takes multiple sloths typing at once to make a post in a reasonable amount of time. One sloth typing on its own would take decades to complete a simple thread!

KNYTE said:
FOOL! It takes multiple sloths typing at once to make a post in a reasonable amount of time. One sloth typing on its own would take decades to complete a simple thread!

valid point

*goes to basement to see if monkeys have completed shakespeare yet*

welcome to useless forums, you donkey! 90% of the forum is female, 8% of the forum chase around the other 90% and only 2% have a sense of humor to watch it all on the sideline and crack jokes

fly said:
imnobody changes a bunch of people's names to g along with a new avatar and title change. since the name is the same the system can't tell whoes who and we can't log out or we would be unable to log back in. on top of the recent hack, I'm effectively locked out or banned till I shell out $25 to unnamerape myself. which is $25 more than I am spending on that place.
i already paid for PMo why the fuck should I have to pay again just to post again?
:mad: