This just in: SHORTGUYRAGE joins Useless Forums...

JJ Lady said:
Wow...Thrawn, are you naturally that big of an ass or do you take classes to hone your skills?
Thorn Bird said:
there are plenty of ways to get a point/opinion across without it being a personal attack.

something i am still learning, tact, and have a very long road to travel. i meant nothing to be taken personal, although as i read it again, it was quite personal. my friends have learned to ignore me when i say something foolish, they know i intend nothing injurious. it is why they are still my friends.

thrawn said:
something i am still learning, tact, and have a very long road to travel. i meant nothing to be taken personal, although as i read it again, it was quite personal. my friends have learned to ignore me when i say something foolish, they know i intend nothing injurious. it is why they are still my friends.

I understand completely. I post that way too on a lot of message boards, and some people respond as though I just ran over their cat.

I usually just say "My bad", explain that I forget I don't know them, and move along.

thrawn said:

I know it happens...I just had to point out that it was not a very good way to get a point across. :)