This just in: SHORTGUYRAGE joins Useless Forums...

S

SHORTGUYRAGE

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

What? What are you guys talking about?

Who is this dashing and fascinating new fellow who registered in the hope that Theac would come back and put the rules in order because he likes this place the way it is? Who is this handsome and intelligent new forum goer who is apparently just shorter than average? Who? WHO I ASK? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

ERage said:
Gimmik or not, any shortguyrage is no match for my ERage

Yeah right, who here knows illegal ninja moves from the government?

KNYTE said:
Yeah right, who here knows illegal ninja moves from the government?

That would be my penis sir. Don't make me perform the flying head of anal destruction technique on your sorry ass!

Pandora said:
but sarcasmo doesn't have a....ohhhh I get it! :lol:

So when are you going to start reserecting old threads and posting nws images Knyte?

NWS images aren't really my style, nor do I want to cause upheaval and anger people, I just want theac to come back and put things in order. I appreciate what he and the mods do here, even if he doesn't realize it.

ERage said:
That would be my penis sir. Don't make me perform the flying head of anal destruction technique on your sorry ass!

I :lol:'d at that. Good one.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
What? What are you guys talking about?

who is this dashing and fascinating new fellow who registered in the hope that Theac would come back and put the rules in order because he likes this place the way it is? Who is this handsome and intelligent new forum goer who is apparently just shorter than average? Who? WHO I ASK? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

I don't think that's going to happen. He's just tired of getting crap from people. So I think he's just given up on trying to please everyone.

Pandora said:
I don't think that's going to happen. He's just tired of getting crap from people. So I think he's just given up on trying to please everyone.

You should stop sleeping with him til he agrees to come back. It's our only hope!

Wait.....I gotta do this.....cause it's legendary....

THIS IS WHY THEAC LEFT!

KNYTE said:
You should stop sleeping with him til he agrees to come back. It's our only hope!

This made me think of star wars IV.

"We need you Obi-wan-Pandora, you're our only hope"

KNYTE said:
Who is this dashing and fascinating new fellow who registered in the hope that Theac would come back and put the rules in order because he likes this place the way it is?
No.

I fought for rules and structure with little to zero open support. I had the balls to stand for what I thought was right even when it wasn't popular and no one backed me up. I was shouted down by those who want a freeform forum. I was "over reacting" or "I'm too uptight". You know what happens when you don't vote? You don't get your way.

I'm not going to have spotty enforcement because it isn't convient or because one person's good time gets spoiled. It pissed me off at Genmay and it pisses me off to see it here. I made it a point to constantly solict feedback and got none. Hell, we even have a whole fucking subforum just for it.

The people who would be heard have spoken and this is what they wanted. I always said this place would be whatever you guys wanted it to be and now it is. Enjoy.

another new member thread without a post from them.

gg newbs.