This just in: sabrina joins Useless Forums...

Has anyone here ever played Runescape? I never have, but my cousin is a mod for RuneHQ, and he says is actually more popular worldwide than WoW.

I used to be addicted to ZooKeeper. That's much worse than WoW. If I started playing that game, someone would have to literally peel me away from the computer to do something.

I can't wait until I have access to it on this forum so that I can proceed to pwn.
ohnoes.gif

Has anyone here ever played Runescape? I never have, but my cousin is a mod for RuneHQ, and he says is actually more popular worldwide than WoW.

damn that is old school MMORPG, free and for some reason popular. i tried it out when it was getting started but never understood why some people really liked it.

Last edited:
I honestly can't remember if I've played Runescape. I went through a period of time when I played every MMO you can possibly think of, and really got into the betas of some. I've played Ultima Online, EverQuest (for about a week before getting bored), Endless Ages (best MMO ever, too bad it's gone), EVE Online, World of Warcraft, Asheron's Call (also for a week before getting bored), PlanetSide, Earth and Beyond, and about a million others.

None have ever grabbed my attention as much as Ultima Online :(

I may have missed this earlier, but what camera do you have?

I use a 20D for most of my actual photography, though I do also take a ton of snapshots with my Canon Powershot. I get to use a 5D at work now that I set up a studio there, so I'm excited :D

I use a 20D for most of my actual photography, though I do also take a ton of snapshots with my Canon Powershot. I get to use a 5D at work now that I set up a studio there, so I'm excited :D

You know I've got to be honest with you...I have no idea what you just said there, but I bet my wife will be excited and demand I buy something.

I love the art you incorporate into your frames... I'm still working on trying to be cool with photography. :hs:

I'm a Nikon girl.

How do you like the 5d? I want a new camera soon and none of the nikons are really doing it for me. The 5d looks much more like what I want. I currently have a fuji s2 and know that I don't just want to upgrade to the s3, as much as I like my s2, fujis are too slow for me.

I love the art you incorporate into your frames... I'm still working on trying to be cool with photography. :hs:

I'm a Nikon girl.

Ah. I got into Canon originally because my dad had one, and I "borrowed" it when I first started taking photo classes. I guess I just kind of got used to the interface, and here I am. I don't have a strong opinion on either Nikon or Canon, I feel that you should use whatever is most comfortable :)

How do you like the 5d? I want a new camera soon and none of the nikons are really doing it for me. The 5d looks much more like what I want. I currently have a fuji s2 and know that I don't just want to upgrade to the s3, as much as I like my s2, fujis are too slow for me.

I honestly haven't really played with it enough to see what it's like. I just shot one catalogue type of shoot with it, and haven't even had a chance to look at the images from that yet. I'm sure it's an improvement over my 20D in any case :p