This just in: ruthless joins Useless Forums...

i was asking you, you ride?

:lol: I'm a couple of months away from possibly owning one. (crosses fingers)I do, however, work for a shop in St. Pete... well, I work for the mini storage that has the same name, but I get all the benefits of working for them. Hurrah for discounts!

My family has been in the business forever -Pop works for Helmet House, mom does title work, uncle and li'l bro are sales geeks and have both been mechanics. I used to do registration and such... Gah! I'm rambling! Quick, get me something to shut me up... (looks around for "my friend Lu")

:lol: I'm a couple of months away from possibly owning one. (crosses fingers)I do, however, work for a shop in St. Pete... well, I work for the mini storage that has the same name, but I get all the benefits of working for them. Hurrah for discounts!

My family has been in the business forever -Pop works for Helmet House, mom does title work, uncle and li'l bro are sales geeks and have both been mechanics. I used to do registration and such... Gah! I'm rambling! Quick, get me something to shut me up... (looks around for "my friend Lu")

so you are a chick, and you are interested in riding? correct?

thats great my girl has a 06 636, and we have a handfull of girls that ride with use. if you need anything holla!

Does Lu require 6 D size batteries?