This just in: ruthless joins Useless Forums...

ruthless

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Nov 27, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

What makes you ruthless and why join up here?

oh boy, you had to toss this one out huh,

can i leave it at if you knew me you would understand?

im guessing that answers not good enough. lol

it started back in my "streetracing" days woo hoo right.:rolleyes:

then it became ruthlessriding when i got into the streetbike stuff.

and my nick name just became ruthless. it mostly about my attitude, im fearless, always have to push the limit, and try to get in as much trouble as i can.

other than that, im a fun guy, its all about laughs and good times with me.

as for joining up here, my intentions are completely malicious i swear! :D

i heard theres a character or two on here that are a bit rowdy! lol

btw, i am the king of typos, dont hate, its just how i do. lol:tard:

and my nick name just became ruthless. it mostly about my attitude, im fearless, always have to push the limit, and try to get in as much trouble as i can.
Just a tip, if you're trying to pick up chicks, don't bother on this site. They are all too intelligent and not slutty enough to fall for that line.

Otherwise, welcome. Share more.

Just a tip, if you're trying to pick up chicks, don't bother on this site. They are all too intelligent and not slutty enough to fall for that line.

Otherwise, welcome. Share more.

hold up, you go to UF.

i dont know if i can talk to you, that fsu game went kinda foul!

as for chicks, i was lookind at some dirty little freak looking piece, but i guess she just got married. any other cuties? :eek:

Hey it's not what we can do for you, its about what you can do for us.

o_O

really. if your a chick i would be more than happy to assist you with this...
how much power can you handle between your legs. (in other words, ever rode a street bike?) lol

other than that as you can tell, i will be sure to entertain the mases. like stated i like to have fun. laughing is the best way to get things going. and i just so happen to be good at that.