This just in: rukia_the_souldreper joins Useless Forums...

• Thread starter rukia_the_souldreper
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on the ban road, all the live long day. Its going to be quiet here until next Friday. fly or I may come back and adjust some of the penalties, but you're all out for now.

I've been working on the ban road, all the live long day. Its going to be quiet here until next Friday. fly or I may come back and adjust some of the penalties, but you're all out for now.

Did you really just ban all of these good people because you are hungry for power? I mean come on who bans the OWNERS girlfriend for talking in a thread that the OP'er NEVER CAME BACK TO?

Now you joke about it like you have ultimate power, grow the fuck up.

Hey guys, see yall in a week! jackass :fly:

osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif

osaka1_1.gif
zOMG what could be going on in here
osaka1_1.gif

osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif
osaka1_1.gif

Last edited:
Did you really just ban all of these good people because you are hungry for power? I mean come on who bans the OWNERS girlfriend for talking in a thread that the OP'er NEVER CAME BACK TO?

Now you joke about it like you have ultimate power, grow the fuck up.

Hey guys, see yall in a week! jackass :fly:

There has been a sticky and a warning not to spam new member threads. You all have gone ahead and done it anyways. Have fun on your time off.

There have been a flurry of PMs now on this topic. Allow me to clairify a few things.

from the sticky said:
The new member threads are not for griefing newbs, hazing, shock value posts, or spamming with your stream-of-consciousness ADHD nonsense. If you're interested in talking to the new member and getting to know them, great. If not, just don't post in the thread.
I'm not sure how that really could have been any more clear. You can make as many threads as you want, the new kids can't. If you want to shoot the breeze, make a new thread.

from a PM said:
What if the thread is abandoned?
Vote-lock it shut or ignore it. You do not have free reign to fill it full of garbage for the fun of it. If the thread is abandoned and you want to continue discussing something started in there, PM fly or I and we will split the thread off for you.

from a PM said:
But, I didn't see your post until after I made mine. I didn't get to read the sticky yet!
I can see how this is true for a few of you. As such, I will be scaling back your ban to 1 day. Next time, read the sticky first when you log on.

from a PM said:
But the sticky says I'll only be banned from posting in new member threads. What gives?
True enough, but that group hasn't been created yet. Since a 1 week total ban from posting is not equivilant to 1 week ban from posting in new member threads, your punishment is scaled to 3 days. However to be clear, further spam in this thread will be a 1 week TOTAL BAN.

There have been a flurry of PMs now on this topic. Allow me to clairify a few things.

I'm not sure how that really could have been any more clear. You can make as many threads as you want, the new kids can't. If you want to shoot the breeze, make a new thread.

Vote-lock it shut or ignore it. You do not have free reign to fill it full of garbage for the fun of it. If the thread is abandoned and you want to continue discussing something started in there, PM fly or I and we will split the thread off for you.

I can see how this is true for a few of you. As such, I will be scaling back your ban to 1 day. Next time, read the sticky first when you log on.

True enough, but that group hasn't been created yet. Since a 1 week total ban from posting is not equivilant to 1 week ban from posting in new member threads, your punishment is scaled to 3 days. However to be clear, further spam in this thread will be a 1 week TOTAL BAN.

Do you have nothing better to do?

You are a fag.

Peace out, cocksucker.

Dear Rukia,

Dispite the disrespectful treatment our members have shown your thread I hope you will return. Our dear admins try to keep a level playing field for everyone around here. Some of our members may not support this, but special treatment blows big chunks. Dispite the spamming of your thread I hope that you will return and join our colorful little virtual community.

So, to make a fresh start with this little intro...please share with us your feelings on country music. There was a time when I was a fan of country, but I haven't listened to it in years. Personally, I'm not happy with the poppy rock direction country has taken. I liken it to the Britneyfication of the top 40 of rock. Perhaps I'm just being a music snob?

With love,
Pandora

Interdisez-moi!

Non je ne regrette rein. J'ai fait ce que peu d'hommes osent pour rêver.

Venez l'obtenir!

Status
Not open for further replies.