This just in: RobCrezz joins Useless Forums...

Fair enough.

So I guess initially it was just shown to a select few? Whats the reason for it being opened up to everyone on Genmay?
Well, it was set up and we decided that the best way to build community was for friends to invite friends a la Gmail when it started out. About two weeks after we started, someone posted the link at Genmay. You'll notice our "Most People Online" at 450 something ... that's when that happened. Since we weren't as developed or had the approval process streamlined at that point, we basically got crushed. Since then we developed the intro thread system and been growing slowly via word of mouth. It allows us to get to know you first and you to know something about us. Hopefully by the time you get your account approved you know a couple of people around here and you don't just feel like you're posting to a bunch of chat bots, but real people. It also helps filter out tards and spam bots.

As for why its "open to everyone at Genmay now", well it always sort of has been. We just didn't advertise. Everyone regardless of where they come from is welcome, just don't bring the same post mentality to the table. If you can show that you can carry a conversation and you're not a complete jerk, you'll do fine. Why sanjay linked us is anyone's guess. I'm surprised that he still remembers us.

Well, it was set up and we decided that the best way to build community was for friends to invite friends a la Gmail when it started out. About two weeks after we started, someone posted the link at Genmay. You'll notice our "Most People Online" at 450 something ... that's when that happened. Since we weren't as developed or had the approval process streamlined at that point, we basically got crushed. Since then we developed the intro thread system and been growing slowly via word of mouth. It allows us to get to know you first and you to know something about us. Hopefully by the time you get your account approved you know a couple of people around here and you don't just feel like you're posting to a bunch of chat bots, but real people. It also helps filter out tards and spam bots.

As for why its "open to everyone at Genmay now", well it always sort of has been. We just didn't advertise. Everyone regardless of where they come from is welcome, just don't bring the same post mentality to the table. If you can show that you can carry a conversation and you're not a complete jerk, you'll do fine. Why sanjay linked us is anyone's guess. I'm surprised that he still remembers us.

Oh right, I assumed Sanjay was a regular poster here.

So this isnt not involved with Gen[M]ay at all?

Seems like a pretty cool place so far, the "gay guy asks everything" is pretty amusing. :fly:

nice post

hay am I weird for thinking Jenna Elfman is hot?

Not really other than a decent percentage of posters here are Genmay refugees. DM had an account here for a while, but he only posted to tell us that we were dumb etc. We delete accounts that have more than 6 months of inactivity on them, so he is no more here. To my knowledge, sanjay has never even tried to register.

Oh right, I assumed Sanjay was a regular poster here.

Seems like a pretty cool place so far, the "gay guy asks everything" is pretty amusing. :fly:

no sanjay doesn't post here - none of the [m] admin does, well, digitalmocking used to but then he stopped // I'm probably going to invite mistar tew to UF shortly (theac will probably ban me)

the most active [m] poster here is probably why_ask_why

Ya man, she was running off at the mouth about thetans n shit during an interview once. It was heeeelarious.

if scientology guaranteed me wild cult like orgies with hot sucessful movie starts and actors, and a lifetime supply of king sized snickers candy bars I would probably join

if scientology guaranteed me wild cult like orgies with hot sucessful movie starts and actors, and a lifetime supply of king sized snickers candy bars I would probably join

Scientology has taken notice of your interest, you will be visited by someone in a dark cloak next time you rest.

Holy thread hijack batman. :D

Back to you...

Do you like Scientology? If stuck on an island, what one sexual device would you take? If you were stuck on a sexual device, what island would you take? If you were a dude named Dirk Phoenix would you lett your mom hot karl you for your entire life?

Hi Rob

You guys are entirely too mean to Dirk. He's my favorite [M]er because he makes me feel special like Rainman.

*swoon*

And my standard question is "boxers or briefs?"