This just in: RobCrezz joins Useless Forums...

R

RobCrezz

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Rob, I would like for you to find the general solution of this linear system whose augmented matrix has been reduced to:

1 6 2 -5 -2 -4
0 0 2 -8 -1 3
0 0 0 0 1 7

Or you could just tell us a little about yourself and your interests assuming they do not include linear algebra.

Last edited:
Rob, I would like for you to find the general solution of this linear system whose augmented matrix has been reduced to:

1 6 2 -5 -2 -4
0 0 2 -8 -1 3
0 0 0 0 1 7

Or you could just tell us a little about yourself and your interests assuming they do not include liner algebra.
Thankfully I remember very little from linear algebra. Otherwise that would be a much more painful post.

Well, I followed a link here from genmay. I can see already this is a very different type of forum, which probably isnt a bad thing (even though I have much :heart: for the [M]).

Im 22, male, and from London in England.

:heart:

Now for the important questions....

Are you a cat person? or a dog person? And would you ever eat either of them?

Dog. However Cats are far superior at catching Rats.

When im drunk I have a tendancy of visiting Chinese Take-Aways, so I have probably eaten my fair share of all three.

Chinese take out :drool: I like you already. Are you the spicy curry type? or the old fashioned Mongolian Beef type?

Im a fan of both, but simple chicken chow mein is a favorite.

So, is this forum brand new? Does it have any base topic, or is it everything and anything?

Im a fan of both, but simple chicken chow mein is a favorite.

So, is this forum brand new? Does it have any base topic, or is it everything and anything?
The forum is about two years old. It was created as an offshoot of Genmay. Basically people looking for more civil conversation and community and less insanity, knee jerk posts, and general jackassery. The main forum doesn't really have any rules except personal attacks and racism isn't smiled upon. We also try and keep it mostly worksafe since most people post from work. Read around and I'm sure you'll get the idea.

You'll also see there's a Mass Debate forum. Posts in there must have actually thought-out content and responses. Don't just c&p stuff in there and put thought into your posts and you'll do ok there. If that's not your thing, then I'd stick to this forum.

The forum is about two years old. It was created as an offshoot of Genmay. Basically people looking for more civil conversation and community and less insanity, knee jerk posts, and general jackassery. The main forum doesn't really have any rules except personal attacks and racism isn't smiled upon. We also try and keep it mostly worksafe since most people post from work. Read around and I'm sure you'll get the idea.

You'll also see there's a Mass Debate forum. Posts in there must have actually thought-out content and responses. Don't just c&p stuff in there and put thought into your posts and you'll do ok there. If that's not your thing, then I'd stick to this forum.

Fair enough.

So I guess initially it was just shown to a select few? Whats the reason for it being opened up to everyone on Genmay?