This just in: Ringmaster Darin joins Useless Forums...

Sarcasmo said:
Usually when people drop in and immediately talk about what they do as opposed to who they are and then ask for networking contacts AND link to their stuff it's publicity spam.

Hello, welcome.

Not enough FlamingGlory wrath in PG threads today.

Sounds like alot of great people on here. I am glad I found this forum. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone on here.

Ringmaster Darin said:
So where is everyone from?

KNYTE said:
I'll tell you where I'm from after YOU answer ME these questions three....

Question one: What is your name?

Question two: What is your quest?

Question three: What are the ballistic differences, on soft targets, between +P 9mm fragmentable ammunition and standard .40 JHP?

I see that are some from Florida. I see someone is from Utah. Kos and Xavier are actually headlining a beautiful outdoor event in Salt Lake if anyone is interested I can get you the info. Oregon really has awesome scenary out here if you have never been here. They have also filmed alot movies out here too.

My real name is Darin McCracken.
My quest is to educate people on how awesome electronic music is.
And I am not sure on the last one. LOL

Ringmaster Darin said:
My real name is Darin McCracken.
My quest is to educate people on how awesome electronic music is.
And I am not sure on the last one. LOL
So Darin, tell us about that horrible rafting accident that occured 2 months ago at the Klickitat River

Ringmaster Darin said:
Sounds like alot of great people on here. I am glad I found this forum. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone on here.
Are you fucking retarded?

I'm from Savannah, Georgia. I've heard of Kos and Xavier but never have heard any of the sets. It sounds good. I like a lot of the dj influences they list. Is there anywhere to get a copy of a full set?

It seems odd to think of the coast guard in Ohio becuase of no ocean but I guess there is tons of other waterways.

b_sinning said:
I'm from Savannah, Georgia. I've heard of Kos and Xavier but never have heard any of the sets. It sounds good. I like a lot of the dj influences they list. Is there anywhere to get a copy of a full set?

It seems odd to think of the coast guard in Ohio becuase of no ocean but I guess there is tons of other waterways.

They guard us from the real terrorists (canadians)

Coqui said:
I wonder if I shove that stick up your ass an inch to the left if it will hit the part of your brain that causes hapiness.
I dont even think I have feelings HAH