This just in: Ringmaster Darin joins Useless Forums...

Pandora said:
Burning man sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'd love to go and get my photography on, as I'm sure there are plenty of interesting things to take pics of. However I don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to go hang out in the Nevada desert during the summer. :wtf:
like 100 in the day, 40 at night. Would that not be fun!?!?!?

I've lived all over and in all sorts of weather.. weather in and of itself doesn't really bother me. I wouldn't ever let it hold me back from doing something (within reason.. I probably won't want to drive into Yellowstone National Park in January) but if it's just inconvenient, then no big deal.

The more and more I read about it the more impressed I am with how well organized it is.

And I'll definitely have my camera as well to take it all in. Well - I may just decide to skip out on the genital painting and pubic hair sculpting.

Pandora said:
Burning man sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'd love to go and get my photography on, as I'm sure there are plenty of interesting things to take pics of. However I don't see why anyone in their right mind would want to go hang out in the Nevada desert during the summer. :wtf:

What do you mean? Vegas had a low of 102 other day, what's so bad about that?