This just in: Ringmaster Darin joins Useless Forums...

R

Ringmaster Darin

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Hey everyone I am new to this board. Where is everyone from?

All over. Lots of us reside in Georgia and Florida. Me personally, I'm from Utah. How about yourself? Also tell us some interesting fact about you.

Ringmaster Darin said:
Hey everyone I am new to this board. Where is everyone from?

I'll tell you where I'm from after YOU answer ME these questions three....

Question one: What is your name?

Question two: What is your quest?

Question three: What are the ballistic differences, on soft targets, between +P 9mm fragmentable ammunition and standard .40 JHP?

Holy shit. Two new users posting in their new user threads in a single day!

There's also a smattering of folks from Ohio and up New England ways. Where are you? Also, how'd you find this place?

Hello everyone this Darin from Ringmaster Productions. I am located in Astoria, OR and I am in the Coast Guard. I also have a succsessful produciton company that I have thrown my own events. I am also in charge of Kos and Xavier's latest CD release tour for The Hourglass. I have samples up on the link provided below if you would like to check out the CD. I can also get you out a presskit for Kos and Xavier if you contact me and provide me with your promoter information. Kos has been djing for over 21 years and is sponsored by Vestax and is touring with the QFO. These two are working on there EP to be released in the fall. I have booked these two all over and they always bring so much energy. I have also just put up a video press kit for them at the link below too. These two have also played at the last two Ultra Music Festivals and headlined at their stages. Here is a link for the samples and the video.

http://goatse.ca

Last edited by a moderator:
Ringmaster Darin said:
Hello everyone this Darin from Ringmaster Productions. I am located in Astoria, OR and I am in the Coast Guard. I also have a succsessful produciton company that I have thrown my own events. I am also in charge of Kos and Xavier's latest CD release tour for The Hourglass. I have samples up on the link provided below if you would like to check out the CD. I can also get you out a presskit for Kos and Xavier if you contact me and provide me with your promoter information. Kos has been djing for over 21 years and is sponsored by Vestax and is touring with the QFO. These two are working on there EP to be released in the fall. I have booked these two all over and they always bring so much energy. I have also just put up a video press kit for them at the link below too. These two have also played at the last two Ultra Music Festivals and headlined at their stages. Here is a link for the samples and the video.

http://goatse.ca
There are plenty of people into electronica here, so be prepared to talk shop with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats awesome! Glad I found this board. I am looking to meet other avid lovers of electronic music and to meet promoters and other people who can help me get Kos and Xavier out there area. These guys are so awesome live and I have never seen or heard anything like them before. Thats why I decided to become their manager. I hope to get to meet alot of people on here. :)

Ringmaster Darin said:
Is this for publicity?

No its not a dirty spammer. :confused:
Just because I introced myself and told what I do and mentioned something about Kos and Xavier does not make me a spammer. I came here to meet people. NOT to spam.

Usually when people drop in and immediately talk about what they do as opposed to who they are and then ask for networking contacts AND link to their stuff it's publicity spam.

OK I see. I am sorry about that. I do run a production company myself. I did an event a few years back in Miami, FL when I was stationed in the Coast Guard down there. I am in Astoria, OR now. Pretty big change and its taking getting some getting use to but its very nice out here. Much different than Miami. LOL