This just in: reverendsaintjay joins Useless Forums...

Revelation Update:

The $200 loafers belong to my division's manager. That man is a stinky bastard.

Unfortunately we all ate at the same place for lunch today, the Sesame/Ginger sauce has now given me the fear... Will I be judged by my shoes, or the evil exuding from my naughty place? Stay tuned for more details.

Arátoeldar said:
Well Laurel is ~ 1/2 way between D.C. and Baltimore. Columbia is way to close and west of Baltimore to be 1/2 way.

Geez, you gotta be so technical. I was just trying to play the guessing game. But I guess you could say the same for Burtonsville as you can for Laurel. Regardless, he doesn't live in any of those places. We are only talking about a 30 or 40 miles span of space here though.

reverendsaintjay said:
Revelation of the day:

Bathrooms are the great equalizer...

It doesn't matter if you're wearing $20 sneakers or $200 loafers, you're still making farty noises.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

btw, does everyone check out the person's shoes and try to guess who it is? I try to look at people's shoes outside of the bathroom, so I know who's droppin next to me.

fly said:
Its usually slow here around the weekend time...

What we need is a group of super virile men scoring 'round the clock and then posting about it. I'll do my part, who else is up to the challenge?!?

KNYTE said:
What we need is a group of super virile men scoring 'round the clock and then posting about it. I'll do my part, who else is up to the challenge?!?

In. I'll have to have a chat with the GF though, she's got the keys to the vulvault.

fly said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

btw, does everyone check out the person's shoes and try to guess who it is? I try to look at people's shoes outside of the bathroom, so I know who's droppin next to me.

What kind of sicko actually wants to know whose asshole was just contracting and expanding?

fly said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

okay, thats it. from now on im going to put my feet on the stall door so no one will know its me! :p

trixiewabbit said:
okay, thats it. from now on im going to put my feet on the stall door so no one will know its me! :p

You could always keep a spare pair of shoes in your car for poo emergencies. Not that I've ever done that... Nor am I overly neurotic about pooping in public bathrooms.

I mean, it's ok for dudes to 'hover' too, right?

reverendsaintjay said:
You could always keep a spare pair of shoes in your car for poo emergencies. Not that I've ever done that... Nor am I overly neurotic about pooping in public bathrooms.

Hover shitting = big spash. Then I get my spare pair of shoes wet.

fly said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

that's the first thing i do. important information can be gleaned, information vital to choosing a stall neighbor.

reverendsaintjay said:

Why don't you just shit on the floor in front of the toilet? That way it's not even like using the bathroom.