This just in: reverendsaintjay joins Useless Forums...

eileenbunny said:
Nah, don't worry, I've known the guy since middle school. He's alright. And he only got to be a real reverend cause he signed up online. He's a geek through and through.

hahah i signed up for that reverend thing online also..

wait.. no, i'm an ordaned minister..

gotta find my cert..

why_ask_why said:

Now that's a quality thread. It begs the question though, is a BJ an act of love or a service provided to you? The same thing goes for Cunnilingus for the ladies (although I personally hate that word).

If it's a service, does that make it ok to pay for it? Also, is it counted as cheating?

My answers: Service, Ok to pay, Depends on the relationship.

eileenbunny said:
Nope, guess again.

The reverend is a great guy though. He married IBWIP and I. I pointed him in this direction earlier today. I'm glad to see you here, Jason.

Also, I liked it best when Wang partnered with Siemens.

Well Laurel is ~ 1/2 way between D.C. and Baltimore. Columbia is way to close and west of Baltimore to be 1/2 way.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, there's two ways to answer this question, and I want to take the high road:

Working for wang is performing an unending number of degrading tasks for the privilige of having a dick shoved up your ass.

Which, metaphorically, is what most people end up doing anyways.
so basicly it's another IT company. I already work for one of those. techteam

reverendsaintjay said:
Now that's a quality thread. It begs the question though, is a BJ an act of love or a service provided to you? The same thing goes for Cunnilingus for the ladies (although I personally hate that word).

If it's a service, does that make it ok to pay for it? Also, is it counted as cheating?

My answers: Service, Ok to pay, Depends on the relationship.
shittttt cunnlingus is a fucking privlege. i'd spend countless days down there if I could. I love the clit.

Onnotangu said:
shittttt cunnlingus is a fucking privlege. i'd spend countless days down there if I could. I love the clit.

Are you the Clit commander?

So, I had the chica at EBGames give me an odd look on my lunch break. I mean, is it so odd to buy Super King Kamehameha Monkey ball for the xbox and Battle for Middle Earth at the same time?

Well, maybe it is, but still... did it deserve a look? I mean that's the equivalent of a tone, and I'll be damned if my game choices deserve taking a tone with me.

Stupid judgemental people at EBGames. Why also is it that the hot chick will only give me looks, yet her 40 something balding manager offered me his phone number? I mean, I don't give off a vibe or anything (so far as I'm aware).

Onnotangu said:

So, I had the chica at EBGames give me an odd look on my lunch break. I mean, is it so odd to buy Super King Kamehameha Monkey ball for the xbox and Battle for Middle Earth at the same time?

Well, maybe it is, but still... did it deserve a look? I mean that's the equivalent of a tone, and I'll be damned if my game choices deserve taking a tone with me.

Stupid judgemental people at EBGames. Why also is it that the hot chick will only give me looks, yet her 40 something balding manager offered me his phone number? I mean, I don't give off a vibe or anything (so far as I'm aware).

reverendsaintjay said:

i get the same reaction, most of the girls who work at the EBs i frequent don't give a shit and usually give me looks when i buy stuff there, but the male managers and sales clerk dudes are all over me (unless i'm there with pogosuzy, then they curb it a little bit). i mean, yeesh. one guy tried to jump in my pants when i bought 2 DS games and asked to preorder kingdom hearts 2 the other day :wtf: