This just in: reverendsaintjay joins Useless Forums...

Drool-Boy said:
Are you the kind of reverend that will bless my taint?

Probably not, but going to a Catholic church and bathing in the holy water bowl might work.

Evidently I just activated my account and I will be here... Erm, am already here to answer all questions. I'll even throw the first one out there.

Q: How did you find out about Useless Forums?

A: Evidently two of my friends are already on the board here, and since they know how useless I am they knew I belonged here.

So Dan/Eileen of Ohio, greet me and know the warm fuzziness of lurve. (anyone else may also greet me, your degree of warm fuzziness may vary)

Drool-Boy said:
Are you the kind of reverend that will bless my taint?

boy, these are some faaaast boards ain't they.

For the record, taints, being of transitory nature, are in and of themselves unblessable. Should you need your noots or starfish blessed, I'm your man.

Hola reverend! Where did your name come from?

And how do you feel about puppies in Fanta bottles?

fanta.jpg

reverendsaintjay said:
boy, these are some faaaast boards ain't they.

For the record, taints, being of transitory nature, are in and of themselves unblessable. Should you need your noots or starfish blessed, I'm your man.

Ill keep that in mind.

edit - Wait, Ive already had fly bless my sphincter with his tongue, so Im good there.

Drool-Boy said:
Ill keep that in mind.

edit - Wait, Ive already had fly bless my sphincter with his tongue, so Im good there.
:lol: So that's the secret of the baptismal fluid :fly:

Pandora said:
Hola reverend! Where did your name come from?

And how do you feel about puppies in Fanta bottles?
***IMG edited out due to PG restrictions***

Well, it's a 3 part name of course.

Reverend: I'm ordained with the Universal life church, which started out as a joke yet became much more serious when two longtime friends asked me to perform their wedding ceremony.

Saint: This is either wishful thinking or long-term aspiration. Either which way my mother and the authorities believe it and that's all that counts.

Jay: People started calling me that because evidently 'Jason' has too many syllables for them. Lazy buggers.

As for dogs in Fanta bottles, three snaps in a Z formation.

reverendsaintjay said:
Well, it's a 3 part name of course.

Reverend: I'm ordained with the Universal life church, which started out as a joke yet became much more serious when two longtime friends asked me to perform their wedding ceremony.

Saint: This is either wishful thinking or long-term aspiration. Either which way my mother and the authorities believe it and that's all that counts.

Jay: People started calling me that because evidently 'Jason' has too many syllables for them. Lazy buggers.

As for dogs in Fanta bottles, three snaps in a Z formation.
Could be worse... my older brother's name is Jason and the family has taken to calling him JayJay.

:lol:

Welcome aboard!