This just in: Rebeca joins Useless Forums...

April23 said:
She actually has a life outside the forum. She wouldn't be post whores like the rest of us. If only they would un-pg her.
if only you'd get the assplug out of your fuckhole

KNYTE said:
There are 540 registered users and about 20 post regularly, you do the math.
Yeah, but I mean some just don't post or never return. I'm not a regular poster but I'm still around often enough. I don't have a post count in mind I'm more thinking of do they post often enough for at least one or two people to be familiar with them.

I dunno...

djdouchebag said:
Yeah, but I mean some just don't post or never return. I'm not a regular poster but I'm still around often enough. I don't have a post count in mind I'm more thinking of do they post often enough for at least one or two people to be familiar with them.

I dunno...
Most people that don't return are people who have used a fake email and never get the activation...

Coqui said:
Yeah sorry about that. I changed my email to a good one, can I get activated please now?
Actually, when you're awaiting email verification, the forum has a notice at the top with an option to change your email address, or resend it, if you didn't get the mail...

April23 said:
She actually has a life outside the forum. She wouldn't be post whores like the rest of us. If only they would un-pg her.
Uh, other people have a life outside here. It's not hard to make 10 posts a day.