This just in: Rebeca joins Useless Forums...

April23 said:
Answering for her while she works: El Salvador-ian

oh snap! had no idea...one of my best friends in boarding schools dad was the president of el salvador...alfredo cristiani...he was supposedly not a very good guy but I knew his two sons well and they were great :)

almost went there with he and a bunch of friends one spring break but the airport was under siege by rebels and no one's parents would let them go :fly:

April23 said:
:sigh: This isn't a post-whoring contest to get out. She's at least a quality poster.
Sorry, she isn't special and isn't getting special treatment. She gets out the same way everyone else did.

why_ask_why said:
oh snap! had no idea...one of my best friends in boarding schools dad was the president of el salvador...alfredo cristiani...he was supposedly not a very good guy but I knew his two sons well and they were great :)

almost went there with he and a bunch of friends one spring break but the airport was under siege by rebels and no one's parents would let them go :fly:

President of El Salvador...his two sons...rebels...intrigue...corvette...

You're a smuggler, right? A runner of drugs and other illicit goods?

Sarcasmo said:
President of El Salvador...his two sons...rebels...intrigue...corvette...

You're a smuggler, right? A runner of drugs and other illicit goods?

:lol: no smuggling here
I have had a pretty adventurous and storied life however :)

hi, rebeca. we're not all nuts, though if you're friends with april, you might find the rest of us a bit boring. or sane.

April23 said:
Nah, she\'s a nice, well-mannered person. Don\'t scare her off!
so that means, unlike you, she\'s civilized, mannerly, and proper?

i wonder why she would choose to associate with a snotty, eternally bitchy cuntrag like yourself...somebody with the personality of a toiletbowl containing the remants of a marathon douche session by La\'Shawanda the 50 cent crack whore.

Well then by all means, i am happy to have her here.

urbanski said:

i wonder why she would choose to associate with a snotty, eternally bitchy cuntrag like yourself...somebody with the personality of a toiletbowl containing the remants of a marathon douche session by La\'Shawanda the 50 cent crack whore.

:D True story.

urbanski said:

I'm glad you escaped out of those apostrophes.

urbanski said:

Calm down and have a drink there Hitler.

gaynazis.jpg

urbanski said:

:lol:

why_ask_why said:
too skurred to come back :fly:
<Sleeman> hi it's sleeman from uselessforums
<Rebeca> yes
<Sleeman> you joined but haven't posted...
<Rebeca> and?
<Sleeman> you going to post?
<Rebeca> naw
<Sleeman> y?
<Rebeca> idiots like you spamming bullshit in my thread
<Sleeman> orly
<Rebeca> what?
<Sleeman> your gf april is a total shitbag cunt, you know that? why do you hang out with her?
Rebeca logged out.

:( i thnk she blocked me

I'd like to know what percent of people who make an account never return.