This just in: potamous joins Useless Forums...

potamous said:
so Marklar...
wasnt that in the coneheads movie?
marklar...marklarrrrrmark larrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was wondering that myself.

potamous said:
something about france?

The City of Lights

potomous said:
anyone keeping up with this whole israel end of the world thing?

Paging FlamingGlory to the thread... (he usually has an opinon about everything) :fly:

potomous said:
anyone have any kind of opinion on the Pirates vs. ninjas debate??

Ninjas FTW! The much more 'stealth-like' than pirates.

okay so here is a story about last night....

my ex - band Inhhume *www.myspace.com/inhhume was to play its final show at a 21+ place called the peacock room in winter park.

lets just say after about 10 mixed drinks thanks to all of the people that wanted me to get trashed and tell brandon our old singer off (i play guitar) during the show were holding their bets.

so after a bunch of drama involving racial slurs, some idiot who wanted to bring an infant baby into a smokey bar and listen to loud fucking music with developing hearing and a very flamboyant homosexual man that looks like a cross between philip seymour hoffman and a manatee, with the temperment of that drag queen in the bird cage, mix in a preachers kid syndrome and a hatred for misspelling and you have jeremy, brandons "best friend"
well anyhow brandon being filled with a moment of "integrity" gets on stage, grabs the microphone and says to the audience (including his own mother, brother, and pseudo girlfriend who flew home to surprise him from fucking new york city) says the words before informing any of us (especially an incredibly intoxicated me) "i refuse to play anywhere where the people working are biggots and treat others with such disrespect. i am leaving this venue and going to another one to play for everyone who came here and wanted to celebrate this evening with us. Since my band does not back me up in any of these capacities, i apoligise but you will not be seeing inhhume tonight."
so.
after that, our drummer kreis began to play a song after everyone staring at me and asking "what do we do now? what do we do now"
i just said Fuckit.
lets play it anyway.

and so we did.;
5 more drinks from random bar patrons later ive handed my guitar to my amazing musician friend kevin tuck who plays guitar for a band called swansinger www.myspace.com/swansingermusic i was singing some inhhume that was in horrible juxtaposition to the reality of what inhhume used to be.

needless to say my drunken banter got everyone riled up and screaming "this is the best fucking show of all time"
there were guest musicians, lots of laughs, unlikely oppurtunities for those never been on stage.
i played keytboards at one point.
it was a beautiful trainwreck like one of those things you can t stop staring at even though there was death and dismemberment.

anyway.
needless to say it was an exciting evening.
and when i got home i through the fuck up.
hahaha.

ohwell.
it will always be a remembered moment when i took the mic and introduced everyone with a mocking of "and we have brandon haydon... on absolutly nothing at all..."

by the way.
his mother,
brother.
and girlfriend stayed and watched us.

nope. you see i didnt have to.
i mean maybe i made a few off comments while being incredible wasted on stage.
but he had left the venue before any telling off could of occured.

Jeremy is Brandon's gay lover. They could start a fucking soap: "Day's of our Emo lives" starring Brandon and Jeremy.

The girlfriend is a prop. I've been telling you that now for months Pete.

potamous said:
"very flamboyant homosexual man that looks like a cross between philip seymour hoffman and a manatee, with the temperment of that drag queen in the bird cage, mix in a preachers kid syndrome and a hatred for misspelling and you have jeremy, brandons "best friend"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!