This just in: potamous joins Useless Forums...

FlamingGlory said:
Oh happy days. We can talk about how all those poor bums need help and how universal healthcare would make America a better place.

Look, mac, if you stop providing aid to the indigent you'll put countless social workers and charity workers out of a job. Why do you hate America so much?

BeeRad said:
yeah, i gotta get back in there but I have been listening to music alot at work and the game sounds are really annoying + embarrasing

About two weeks ago, my next door neighbor who I thought was in Pakistan, knocked on the door and asked me if I could turn down the video game sounds at 2am. My reply, I own no video games. He went on about how he thought he heard 8-bit Nintendo game music. :D

thrawn said:
About two weeks ago, my next door neighbor who I thought was in Pakistan, knocked on the door and asked me if I could turn down the video game sounds at 2am. My reply, I own no video games. He went on about how he thought he heard 8-bit Nintendo game music. :D

bwahahahahhahaahahah and...

office space

Candy said:
Yeah, he's making me look bad. :(

not purposefully, actually im becoming quite fond of the banter and question of "when am i going to post"
hah.
its nice.

hi shawn.
my name isnt original,
and....

orlando sucks.
but.
its better than tampa.

beeerad... are you straight out the buuuuuu nikkkka???

:tard:

so Marklar...
wasnt that in the coneheads movie?
marklar...marklarrrrrmark larrrrrrrrrrrrrr

something about france?

i dont really know.

is anyone keeping up with this whole israel end of the world thing?
oh and one more thing.

anyone have any kind of opinion on the Pirates vs. ninjas debate??

who the fuck would win anyway?
i will be asking myself as i play one of my last shows with innhume for a fundraiser to produce an indie movie about such a topic...
&&&
they are bringing in the fight coreographers from the TRANSPORTER movies to do make it more "realistic"

i wonder if pirates knew kung fu, the way british footballers do...

:knyte: .... post script...

orlando is infact bizar enough to have people who both would make a pirates vs. ninjas movie.
and
argue about the name.