This just in: plot joins Useless Forums...

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Marklar
₥1,897
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

yeah, we remember you.

and this is supposed to be the only thread you can post in.

Ya gotta have a gimmick. Well, maybe not.

Do you like gravy? I'm not a big fan, but once I had some white gravy at my friend's grandmother's house in Georgia and it was really good. I have two gravy boats, but I don't know how to make good gravy and now the grandmother in question is dead so I may never know. Can you make me some gravy?

Do you like gravy? I'm not a big fan, but once I had some white gravy at my friend's grandmother's house in Georgia and it was really good. I have two gravy boats, but I don't know how to make good gravy and now the grandmother in question is dead so I may never know. Can you make me some gravy?
Good gravy starts with the leftover grease from frying something (chicken or steak).

I think all that goes into it after that is some flour, milk and pepper to taste. Could be wrong though.

Odd system, but galen assures me it works.

I live nowhere near an ocean, yet I love scuba diving (lakes, rock qauries, all cold freshwater diving).

I have an ATV (it's in the shop, luckily the repairs are covered under warranty)... it's for the mud. I scuba in the summer, ride my atv when it gets colder out. :D

http://www.brainwashed.us/upload/files/images/555845230403_0_BG.jpg (I can't even post images... grr... I swear it's not goatse)

I'll find my smiley and post it here sometime... something tells me I'm gonna have to go steal it from another forum though...

I can't cook at all. Brown gravy is my favorite. I used to hate white gravy until I got bisquits and gravy at Perkins, and it came with white gravy with meat mixed in. I've loved gravy ever since.

If you want gravy, goto Perkins, or possibly Denny's.

I can't cook at all. Brown gravy is my favorite. I used to hate white gravy until I got bisquits and gravy at Perkins, and it came with white gravy with meat mixed in. I've loved gravy ever since.

Yes, sausage gravy over biscuits is the tits.

Very cool hobbies.

Scared shitless of ATV's, especially the ones with the push-button throttle. I'd love to give SCUBA a go though. No idea where I could do it around here though, and if there'd even be anything interesting to say. Bollocks.

How long have you been ATVing?

I took a road trip a few years back and ate at Perkins way too often. Now my husband and I can barely even look at the place without feeling sick. Are you uninterested in cooking or do you have some disability that keeps you from being able to?

Very cool hobbies.

Scared shitless of ATV's, especially the ones with the push-button throttle. I'd love to give SCUBA a go though. No idea where I could do it around here though, and if there'd even be anything interesting to say. Bollocks.

How long have you been ATVing?

My atv has a push-button throttle. Wouldn't have it any other way. I get enough of driving manual's with my POS car.

I've been doing it on and off since I was young, just recently bought my own ATV though. It's a 2006 Bombardiar Outlander, only the 400cc one though... Which has proven to be enough power to flip itself over on top of me on a very steep hill... completely my fault. :rolleyes:

I normally stick to the mud where the worst that can happen is you get stuck balls deep, but that's what the wench on the front is for.

I'll find my smiley and post it here sometime... something tells me I'm gonna have to go steal it from another forum though...

plot.gif

I took a road trip a few years back and ate at Perkins way too often. Now my husband and I can barely even look at the place without feeling sick. Are you uninterested in cooking or do you have some disability that keeps you from being able to?

Know how some people have the black thumb instead of the green one when it comes to gardening? Yea, I have the black spatula apparently.

I burnt my no-bake cookies in 8th grade home-ec. Teacher couldn't figure out how I pulled it off... havn't tried cooking again since.