This just in: MONSOON joins Useless Forums...

MONSOON said:
Well it helps if the ones that join arent children to begin with. And if you read back a bit. I only contribute when I feel I have something worth contributing. Although idiots , rude people and mean or cruel people can get responses from me.
How do you define rude, mean and cruel people exactly? Cuz we have several of those here. :pandora: We're relatively well behaved compared to those on other forums tho.

I would also like to vote that we free the bewbie...err...newbie! :fly:

Last edited:
Pandora said:
I would also like to vote that we free the bewbie

Only you have the power to free the bewbie. I vote that you and JJ come by this weekend and you 2 and blondie can compete at freeing the bewbies. I will preside as judge of the event.

Pandora said:
How do you define rude, mean and cruel people exactly? Cuz we have several of those here. :pandora: We're relatively well behaved compared to those on other forums tho.

I would also like to vote that we free the bewbie...err...newbie! :fly:

Well maybe its just an age factor thats makes them that way. Or maybe its just particular forums I go to and the clientele they cater to. Everyone has it them to be rude,mean or cruel. I guess its more about maturity than anything else. Although we all have a level of immaturity in us as well.

You'll probably be let out of here sometime tomorrow. If you aren't then you'll likely have to wait till monday as weekends are slow more often than not. Oh, and you'll find that the place will start shutting down soon as we all go home from work. There's occasionally a night crew, but it's hit or miss.

Would you recommend picking green beans if it looks like all hell is about to break loose and there is the vague rumble of thunder? I really need to get these beans picked today.

thrawn said:
Would you recommend picking green beans if it looks like all hell is about to break loose and there is the vague rumble of thunder? I really need to get these beans picked today.
Farewell and adieu to you Spanish ladies
Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain
For we've received orders for to sail for old England
But we hope in a short time to see you again

bast_imret said:
Normal operating hours of the foram are from 8am till 5pm EST. At that point, everyone leaves work, goes home, and actually does stuff other than

:f5:

:fly:

QFMFT What the hell am I doing still posting?