This just in: MONSOON joins Useless Forums...

FlamingGlory said:
Deserve? What does it have to do with deserving? This is a collection of simpletons easily influenced by rhetoric. You may've noticed that the other person who registered today isn't faring so well. He made the mistake of sounding like an advertisment about halfway through his intro thread and it got voted 2. 5 votes of one on an intro thread and the person is like as not essentially banned. Of course we have only about 30 active members, and only about ten of them can even find the rate thread button.

The question really is... Do you want me to test how well thread ratings work? DO YA?!

Well crap threads deserve to be voted out. Crap members as well. And seeing as how some of these members are from[M] Im not really surprised about finding the rate Thread Button.:tard:

MONSOON said:
Well crap threads deserve to be voted out. Crap members as well. And seeing as how some of these members are from[M] Im not really surprised about finding the rate Thread Button.:tard:

don't mind him...he's an angsty windbag

why_ask_why said:
don't mind him...he's an angsty windbag

I dont mind anyone. After being on more than a couple forums, Ive ran into a few "angsty windbags"
And more than a few could give lessons on it.

MONSOON said:
I dont mind anyone. After being on more than a couple forums, Ive ran into a few "angsty windbags"
And more than a few could give lessons on it.
Don't listen to WaW, he's just a playa hater.

why_ask_why said:
wow, you're like the martha stewart of poop! :D

Yea, he even recycles the banana leaves after he uses them by turning them into centerpieces and giving them away as wedding gifts.