This just in: MONSOON joins Useless Forums...

KNYTE said:
We'll will go into the dragon's den and search out the creature!

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO QUEST WITH ME SARCASMO?

that's twice that I've used the word "quest" on the forum today, odd.

Theres [ADMIN EDITS]s in Utah.
Are you a bad enough dude to take them on?

itburnswhenipee said:
I live in fear of that happening to me. I'm enough of an escapist, though, that I can't see it happening. What took the joy away?
Its not really that the joy has been taken away. Its more that I cant nor do I want to spend the time needed for some of these games. Used to be big into TFC. Unfortunately My current PC is a tad long in the tooth to even try some of the latest and greatest games out there. New comp is on the horizon got alot of the parts here now. But even then games just arent the priority for me anymore.:(

MONSOON said:
Its not really that the joy has been taken away. Its more that I cant nor do I want to spend the time needed for some of these games. Used to be big into TFC. Unfortunately My current PC is a tad long in the tooth to even try some of the latest and greatest games out there. New comp is on the horizon got alot of the parts here now. But even then games just arent the priority for me anymore.:(
needs moar battlefield 2.

Clipped from Ringmaster Darins starter thread as posted by kiwi.
All over. Lots of us reside in Georgia and Florida. Me personally, I'm from Utah. How about yourself?
Myself, I live in Bainbridge Georgia, a little town in SW Georgia. Been here almost 2 years now. Im originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan.What made me move to Bumfuck GA was my family. Most are around this area.

MONSOON said:
All over. Lots of us reside in Georgia and Florida. Me personally, I'm from Utah. How about yourself?
Myself, I live in Bainbridge Georgia, a little town in SW Georgia. Been here almost 2 years now. Im originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan.What made me move to Bumfuck GA was my family. Most are around this area.
Grand Rapids?!?!?!?1 Michigan represent! Im from a small town called Niles, MI.

MONSOON said:

bainbridge? :eek:
I nailed a chick from there a couple times years ago :fly:

theacoustician said:
All Georgia people here are in the Atlanta or Savannah regions.

Yeah kind of figures. Its actually a pretty nice little town. I got pretty lucky on the house Im buying, in that both me and my wife like it. And the people are decent folks.

MONSOON said:

I freaking love TFC.

TF2 comes out later this year. :)

KNYTE said:
I freaking love TFC.

TF2 comes out later this year. :)
I heard that and Im actually now that I know about it kind of excited. Its only what 2 years late? No matter though.