This just in: MONSOON joins Useless Forums...

theacoustician said:
Rip, re-encode to H264, and keep 'em on a file server like the rest of us, duh.

Thats actually not far from the truth. Im kind of in the planning stages of an HTPC.
And itburns. Youre not far off either. Because I was considering gutting one of those old timey looking stereos and using the shell for my case.

Welcome to the forum. Just a heads up though, this forum is no fun if you just lurk, we are a little more personal than that.

We like to know who we are making fun of. :fly:

MONSOON said:
Drool-Boy your name seems very familiar. What other forums have you been on, may I ask?

Started out at the [H], moved to ADF, when that closed went to the [M] for a while, then here. Plus you may have heard your mom screaming the name from her bedroom a time or two.

MONSOON said:
Thats actually not far from the truth. Im kind of in the planning stages of an HTPC.
And itburns. Youre not far off either. Because I was considering gutting one of those old timey looking stereos and using the shell for my case.

For what it's worth a modded xbox, while it lacks the style you seem to desire, is more than servicable in the role of htpc, I've found.

Drool-Boy said:
Started out at the [H], moved to ADF, when that closed went to the [M] for a while, then here. Plus you may have heard your mom screaming the name from her bedroom a time or two.
ADF and its owners were all fruits

Pandora said:
You coulda seen him anywhere. Drools been around the park a few times...if you know what I mean.... :shifty:

And Hola new person. Welcome to UF. :D How do you take your coffee?
Thats entirely possible. And its going to bug me til I find out.
Just read over the rules so to speak. Just how I like em. Simple and to the point.
And my coffee I like with lotsa cream and lotsa equal.

itburnswhenipee said:
Hello, new person. How did you find this place?

Also:

I've been dying to post this picture, and this seems like a good a spot as any:
995160cc6a5a.jpg

2995160cc6a5a.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
Thats what the hell I thought. You had a Badass modded computer when you were at [H] actually maybe you still have it.
Good to see another familiar face! Even if its yours.:tard:

itburnswhenipee said:
For what it's worth a modded xbox, while it lacks the style you seem to desire, is more than servicable in the role of htpc, I've found.
Yeah but you know. Its just not the same. And Im just not into games the way I used to be.

itburnswhenipee said:
Untrue. Clearly you've never seen a Chik'N'Fish joint. It may be an east coast thing. Or mid-atlantic or possibly just a Baltimore thing.

To be honest I haven't really seen anyone who isn't white since I moved to Utah years ago. They are almost mythical creatures here, so their diet and other facts about them are just mostly rumor.

WAIT! I think I just saw one!...oh, nevermind, it was just a whigger rollin' hard in his hooptie.

:shifty:

KNYTE said:
To be honest I haven't really seen anyone who isn't white since I moved to Utah years ago. They are almost mythical creatures here, so their diet and other facts about them are just mostly rumor.

WAIT! I think I just saw one!...oh, nevermind, it was just a whigger rollin' hard in his hooptie.

That's creepy... and I thought it was bad here in Ohio. I miss my ethnically diverse hometown. :(

KNYTE said:

Where there's smoke there's fire, man. Find that wigger's underground lair and you'll find your black man.

Sarcasmo said:
Where there's smoke there's fire, man. Find that wigger's underground lair and you'll find your black man.

We'll will go into the dragon's den and search out the creature!

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO QUEST WITH ME SARCASMO?

that's twice that I've used the word "quest" on the forum today, odd.