This just in: MONSOON joins Useless Forums...

Normal operating hours of the foram are from 8am till 5pm EST. At that point, everyone leaves work, goes home, and actually does stuff other than

:f5:

:fly:

itburnswhenipee said:
You're going to be stuck in this thread for a while. You might as well explain the name.

Ok here goes. At a mchine shop I used to work at, the guys would give other employees nicknames. Well I was there a couple weeks before they finally came up with one for me.
Now I am a sweaty person. I am always hot and can basically sweat on cue. I know :puke:
One of the guys picked up on this and said" Ive got it!" I was like "Got what?"
"Your new nickname"he says
I thought oh great here it comes.
"MONSOON" he says "Cuz your always fuckin sweatin"
Now given the fact that they called one of the other guys "PigPen" I was actually grateful I got a relatively cool nickname.
And now i just use it all the time. But just online.

Drool-Boy said:
I only need propping up when Ive been drinking tequila, but thx for being there.

Drool-Boy your name seems very familiar. What other forums have you been on, may I ask?

MONSOON said:
Now given the fact that they called one of the other guys "PigPen" I was actually grateful I got a relatively cool nickname.

So this Pigpen fellow... he's actually got a cloud of filth floating around him? You know, like in the cartoon?

why_ask_why said:
how are you a 1k at gm and only have 148 posts? :wtf:

SUPER LURKER
Yeah thats true. Ive been there since 2002. Joined after one of the great [H] flushes. I think 3 or 400 joined during that week.

MONSOON said:
Ok here goes. At a mchine shop I used to work at, the guys would give other employees nicknames. Well I was there a couple weeks before they finally came up with one for me.
Now I am a sweaty person. I am always hot and can basically sweat on cue. I know :puke:
One of the guys picked up on this and said" Ive got it!" I was like "Got what?"
"Your new nickname"he says
I thought oh great here it comes.
"MONSOON" he says "Cuz your always fuckin sweatin"
And now i just use it all the time. But just online.
You dont have your girl scream out MONSOON in bed?

itburnswhenipee said:
So this Pigpen fellow... he's actually got a cloud of filth floating around him? You know, like in the cartoon?
LOL no I never quite got how he got stuck with the name. He didnt seem like a slob.

itburnswhenipee said:

maybe he looks like pigpen from the dead?

besides sweating, what are some of your other hobbies?

oh and hi i'm elpmis, you can call me elf penis

elpmis said:
besides sweating, what are some of your other hobbies?

oh and hi i'm elpmis, you can call me elf penis

Well like most that are here Im sure. Im into computers. Building and modding them. Im definately more into the hardware side of computers than the software side.
I collect movies. My DVD collection is at 453 and growing.
I enjoy reading, long walks on the beach and cuddling.:D
Anything else?

MONSOON said:
Well like most that are here Im sure. Im into computers. Building and modding them. Im definately more into the hardware side of computers than the software side.
I collect movies. My DVD collection is at 453 and growing.
I enjoy reading, long walks on the beach and cuddling.:D
Anything else?

So what do you plan to do with your 453 DVDs once the medium is obselete?

edit: If you want, you can give them to me. I'll store them with my victrolas and edison wax cylinders.