This just in: MONSOON joins Useless Forums...

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
Man, I'm in this thread late. Hi new guy, what do you think about using arctic silver as lube?

I really wanna know because i got it all over my hands and now my dick is a dark shade of grey. Oh, and does anybody want an AMD Athlon 64 3700+...6months used and only a few bent pins?
 

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
24,070
1,485
573
<3
Marklar
₥2,996
I, have arrived.

Seems like they actually posted this time. Althought just like the last batch of [M]ers I doubt they'll contribute for more tha a week, if at all.

At least ya'll arent attracting idiotic 20ks now.
 

MONSOON

Flaccid Member
Jul 27, 2006
67
0
0
Marklar
₥0
ERage said:
Man, I'm in this thread late. Hi new guy, what do you think about using arctic silver as lube?

I really wanna know because i got it all over my hands and now my dick is a dark shade of grey. Oh, and does anybody want an AMD Athlon 64 3700+...6months used and only a few bent pins?

Well when the need arises and you feel the need for fappage. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Thankfully it washes off so no worries.

And how did you manage to bend the pins?
 

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
4,158
1
232
Marklar
₥5
MONSOON said:
Well when the need arises and you feel the need for fappage. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Thankfully it washes off so no worries.

And how did you manage to bend the pins?

Not me, it was another... He unlatched the heatsink/fan and just pulled straight up effectively bending all the pins a little and bending some pins a lot. luckily the socket on the board was unharmed. :tard:

So if anyone wants it i'll offer it up for free. no pins are broken, just bent
 

MONSOON

Flaccid Member
Jul 27, 2006
67
0
0
Marklar
₥0
FlamingGlory said:
I, have arrived.

Seems like they actually posted this time. Althought just like the last batch of [M]ers I doubt they'll contribute for more tha a week, if at all.

At least ya'll arent attracting idiotic 20ks now.

Well it helps if the ones that join arent children to begin with. And if you read back a bit. I only contribute when I feel I have something worth contributing. Although idiots , rude people and mean or cruel people can get responses from me.
 

MONSOON

Flaccid Member
Jul 27, 2006
67
0
0
Marklar
₥0
ERage said:
Not me, it was another... He unlatched the heatsink/fan and just pulled straight up effectively bending all the pins a little and bending some pins a lot. luckily the socket on the board was unharmed. :tard:

So if anyone wants it i'll offer it up for free. no pins are broken, just bent
Cant sraighten them up or doesnt it matter cause youre replacing the processor anyways.. And if youre serious. Hell yeah Ill take it.
 

MONSOON

Flaccid Member
Jul 27, 2006
67
0
0
Marklar
₥0
Drool-Boy said:
Where do you stand on the whole "Shit as a weapon" controversy?

Well the problem you see is that some days you just cant roll it in a ball and fling it. There in lies the controversy. A standard holder for that loose poo.
 

MONSOON

Flaccid Member
Jul 27, 2006
67
0
0
Marklar
₥0
Ok so whats the standard holding time in this thread before Im allowed to roam the others and post freely?
 

MONSOON

Flaccid Member
Jul 27, 2006
67
0
0
Marklar
₥0
Well then the heads of states the UN and the Geneva convention need to meet and agree on this as the standard holder. Otherwise you just have people using any old thing to fling their poo. Serious injuries ensue, eyes get put out, etc etc etc.
 

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
15,608
67
0
42
AZ
Marklar
₥272
MONSOON said:
Well then the heads of states the UN and the Geneva convention need to meet and agree on this as the standard holder. Otherwise you just have people using any old thing to fling their poo. Serious injuries ensue, eyes get put out, etc etc etc.

I like him.

I demand he be released at once!
 

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
24,070
1,485
573
<3
Marklar
₥2,996
MONSOON said:
Well lets hope I never do anything to deserve that voting.
Deserve? What does it have to do with deserving? This is a collection of simpletons easily influenced by rhetoric. You may've noticed that the other person who registered today isn't faring so well. He made the mistake of sounding like an advertisment about halfway through his intro thread and it got voted 2. 5 votes of one on an intro thread and the person is like as not essentially banned. Of course we have only about 30 active members, and only about ten of them can even find the rate thread button.

The question really is... Do you want me to test how well thread ratings work? DO YA?!