This just in: mburz joins Useless Forums...

M

mburz

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

won't that be useless? nevermind :D
I'm your IT guy, love the edge side of tech, I understand it(mostly), but I'm not good at writting good intros... you kinda got me there.
I don';t have no kids so I can't beat them, there's no fly markt around, I'd love to have a dog but can't afford one(time, housing, money, you name it), and yes, i guess I could bring it to the pink side of things... I like hot chicks, just like most other guys and I guess I could browse these forums not only after work, but during the work as well, but don't tell my boss, ya hear me?
Yeah, I guess I have an idea how a super mega happy-fun day shall look like, but I din't have any in a pretty long time, I guess receiving flowers just ain't my thing :D

In the end, since I'm useless to 99.9(9)% of the people around the world, I believe you gotta let me in... that's if you're not afraid of having the title "most useless person of the year" change hands. and no, I'm not BOFH, he does some non-useless things too.

Welcome.

Don't get too discouraged if it takes a few days to get things moving, with it being the Holiday and all.

Can't attract hot chicks with that kind of horrible grammar, spelling, and double negatives you have going on in that post.

Shape up sonny, the hot chicks want a man that post!

Well, I guess I forgot to mention my mother tongue has almost nothing to do with English(there are some common words in both English and Romanian since Romanian is a Latin language, some say the closest to Latin).
And yes, I am aware of my English as well, I can write better but chatting doesn't require that. If this board requires that, well, I didn't actually see it, I mean look around.
As about double negatives, I really like them. They are some of the coolest "features" some languages have to offer. A nice paradox I'd say, you won't find it in math, if you know what I mean.

As about catching hot chicks, I'm not here for that, and I doubt any hot chicks in my area read this forum or even know it actually exists.

long story... it has to do with something that happened years ago, google etc.

mburz said:
Well, I guess I forgot to mention my mother tongue has almost nothing to do with English(there are some common words in both English and Romanian since Romanian is a Latin language, some say the closest to Latin).
And yes, I am aware of my English as well, I can write better but chatting doesn't require that. If this board requires that, well, I didn't actually see it, I mean look around.
As about double negatives, I really like them. They are some of the coolest "features" some languages have to offer. A nice paradox I'd say, you won't find it in math, if you know what I mean.

As about catching hot chicks, I'm not here for that, and I doubt any hot chicks in my area read this forum or even know it actually exists.
Quality.