This just in: mattcohn.com joins Useless Forums...

mattcohn.com said:
PM me for:
Anastacia - Sick And Tired (Jason Nevins Electrochill Edit).mp3
and
Anastacia - Left Outside Alone (Jason Nevins Edit).mp3

A pair of exclusive remixes that will make you think twice about Anastacia. If you've heard her played at the club there's a good chance that you were hearing the club mix of one of those songs... it's not like original Anastacia at all. Plus, there's just something about a diva :fly:
Send me the latter. Gmail addy inbound.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol: Genmay bit the dust eh?

Well, main server went down and we're told that it will be down for a while. Whether the indefinite inactivity will turn into a permanent one is left to be seen.

I don't like the fact that people only come here because the other place is broken. This was started because the other place turned to shit. Not because it was broken. Fuckin' lame. Don't get me wrong, fresh meat is good for this place. I just don't want them to be asshats that don't have any outlet for their idiocy anymore.

Last edited:
I still go to GenMay... however I don't have enough time to wade through all of the spam and crap :lol: threads. GenMay going down for a couple days got me thinking, I remembered hearing about this forum that was specificly designed for content, checked it out, enjoyed the threads, and signed up to become a member. GenMay was back up yesterday but it's still nothing but one sentance threads with no purpose. And the threads that are worth something are 30 pages long at 200ppp because the replies are just as bad. I'll still visit GenMay, however I'm looking for a place where I can make and participate in real threads with content. Not just another place to spam.

mattcohn.com said:
I still go to GenMay... however I don't have enough time to wade through all of the spam and crap :lol: threads. GenMay going down for a couple days got me thinking, I remembered hearing about this forum that was specificly designed for content, checked it out, enjoyed the threads, and signed up to become a member. GenMay was back up yesterday but it's still nothing but one sentance threads with no purpose. And the threads that are worth something are 30 pages long at 200ppp because the replies are just as bad. I'll still visit GenMay, however I'm looking for a place where I can make and participate in real threads with content. Not just another place to spam.

THAT'S a good answer.

i worry about all the newbies, but they can always be banned. whomever is an asshat gets gone. :iono:

Everyone deserves a fresh start here. Forget whatever they did at another forum.

Welcome Matt. We all are a good group of friends that try to watch out for each other.

b_sinning said:
Everyone deserves a fresh start here. Forget whatever they did at another forum.

Welcome Matt. We all are a good group of friends that try to watch out for each other.

:heart:

and bsinning, matt, is one of our smart old men. :D

mattcohn.com said:
Excellent post. You're out.

Yes, the remixes are in a class by theirself. And thank you everyone for your warm welcome, I'm very excited to be a part of this community.