This just in: mattcohn.com joins Useless Forums...

He came here for content. :lol:

So how do you take your spam sir?

Classic Spam?
Hickory Smoked Flavored Spam?
Hot & Spicy Spam?
Less Sodium Spam?
Lite Spam?
or Oven Roasted Turkey Spam?

Hot and Spicy is pretty popular amongst our boys here. The rest of the majority prefer the lower soduim stuff cuz they are old and need to be mindful of their soduim intake. :fly:

mattcohn.com said:
Not at all. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the member MattCohn.com on genmay. I'm going to have to keep this short since I'm posting from my BlackBerry at the drive through of a burger king, but let me say that I'm a student at Western Washington University in Bellingham Washington, majoring in electrical engineering. Got to run since I'm on the freeway now and that's probably dangerous. Toodles!
I LOVE our new flat world.

Don't know what I mean? Read Thomas Friedman.
mattcohn.com said:
I still go to GenMay... however I don't have enough time to wade through all of the spam and crap :lol: threads. GenMay was back up yesterday but it's still nothing but one sentance threads with no purpose. And the threads that are worth something are 30 pages long at 200ppp because the replies are just as bad. I'll still visit GenMay, however I'm looking for a place where I can make and participate in real threads with content. Not just another place to spam.
I hear you! Same reason I joined. Now it's pretty much the only forum I hit. I used to spend hours on forums provoking nothing worth any of my time. Now I only hit forums an hour or less a day. Genmay? I go for 2 weeks with out even logging in then I'll visit, make a dozen posts in CGHMN and PMO and a few in the mainforum, but I end up here again.

Or I read a book or play a game. I feel happier.

<3 UF

Last edited by a moderator:
thrawn said:
oh, hello new person. i am blue

oh, hello thawn. i am sorry you are blue. is there any particular reason, and is there anything i can do to help?

Arátoeldar said:
Congrats matt on passing the PG.

Were you an original horde member?

Thank you sir, and no. I just joined... originally from [M]

Drool-Boy said:
Godammit, I like the way you lie son:cool:

I try so hard :fly:

mattcohn.com said:
oh, hello thawn. i am sorry you are blue. is there any particular reason, and is there anything i can do to help?

i doubt there is anything you can do to change my skin tone

bast_imret said:
Listening to her sing makes me want to shove knitting needles in my ears.

Shakira is sounds like Jewel on vacation in Brazil. (they both do that yodel thing)

Don't let blondie hear you say bad things about her :D

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.

Has anyone noticed that intro threads aren't filled with posts asking for pics when the member is male, yet mosdt of the guys on here prefer men (or boys in fly's case). :fly:

kiwi said:

Has anyone noticed that intro threads aren't filled with posts asking for pics when the member is male, yet mosdt of the guys on here prefer men (or boys in fly's case). :fly:

Part of the new EULA when you reg here is that you send fly wang pics.

ERage said:
Shakira is sounds like Jewel on vacation in Brazil. (they both do that yodel thing)

Don't let blondie hear you say bad things about her :D

So don't boOoOOoOthHerR! I'll be fIIiiIIIIIIiIne.
:barf:

kiwi said:

PM for nudes, fly I already got your PM, and your e-mail, and your call (how did you get my cell number?!) so just wait they're coming.