This just in: mattcohn.com joins Useless Forums...

mattcohn.com

Giant Member
Apr 14, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Your website is down and I remember you fuck off spammer.

Last edited:
ERage said:
spam again? :mad:
Not at all. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the member MattCohn.com on genmay. I'm going to have to keep this short since I'm posting from my BlackBerry at the drive through of a burger king, but let me say that I'm a student at Western Washington University in Bellingham Washington, majoring in electrical engineering. Got to run since I'm on the freeway now and that's probably dangerous. Toodles!

FlamingGlory said:
Your website is down and I remember you fuck off spammer.
Back off bitch, I use my domain for email, remote desktop, I've got some sundomains running, and I had a site there way back in the day.

mattcohn.com said:
Back off bitch, I use my domain for email, remote desktop, I've got some sundomains running, and I had a site there way back in the day.
I wasnt asking for an explination. Why do you bother our peaceful corner of the internet?

FlamingGlory said:
I wasnt asking for an explination. Why do you bother our peaceful corner of the internet?

I bring good tidings, contemporary dance music, a fascination with audio in all forms, and a love for the new and the old reborn. Now since I think this thread is supposed to ne a q and a, ask me something.

mattcohn.com said:
I bring good tidings, contemporary dance music, a fascination with audio in all forms, and a love for the new and the old reborn. Now since I think this thread is supposed to ne a q and a, ask me something.
I remember you. What kind of dance music?

mattcohn.com said:
Other people do the Q&A, I proffer free flowing verbal abusive at the door. At least be honest and say genmay is no more. Otherwise you wouldnt be here at all.

Astral Projection?

I.C.Water said:
were ya doin a radio show at some point in seattle?:confused:

Alright, I'm back at a computer. This is much easier!

Anyway yeah I did a weekly show on KNHC, C-89.5 in Seattle for a period of about 6 months as well as doing TONS of other shit for the station (on-air, music dept, hosting/producing specialty shows like our year end countdown, production, etc) for about 4 years. I also did their website, http://c895worldwide.com/

I absolutelly LOVE radio in all its forms. I hosted the PM Drive on 202.fm's Energy 98 dance channel, and did a bit of production for them as well. Just a couple weeks ago I turned my résumé, aircheck, and audio production CD to a local classic rock station in Bellingham, and am waiting to hear back about that position.

fly said:
I remember you. What kind of dance music?

Oh baby what kind of dance music don't I like? From my facebook:

Gorillaz, Anastacia, New Order, The Postal Service, DJ Sammy, Uniting Nations, Da Buzz, Duran Duran, Chemical Brothers, Deborah Cox, Ian Van Dahl, New Order, Kylie Minogue, No Doubt, Stonebridge, Paul Van Dyk, Erasure, Fragma, Everything But The Girl, New Order, Armand Van Helden, IIO, Jana Jana, Janet Jackson, Basement Jaxx, The Killers, Lasgo, Madonna, New Order, Real McCoy, Lucas Prata, Daft Punk, Reina, Fatboy Slim, Scooter, Kristine W., Crystal Waters, Dirty Vegas, Definitely New Order

I can't get enough of the Gorillaz, especially the remixes of their older stuff (soulchild remix of 19-2000, and that other good but harder to find remix of Clint Eastwood), I don't think I've run into anything from New Order that I haven't loved, some of my favorates include the very narrowly released 2001 remix of True Faith, some of their new stuff like Jetstream, and the Chemical Brothers remix of Bizarre Love Triangle. I'm a sucker for the break-beat. I like most of those 70s/80s remakes that have been coming out recently that heavily samples the original, however those can get really old really quickly especially since most of them just repeat the hook OVER and OVER again.

FlamingGlory said:
No I see what you like now. But Anastacia? Really? Cmon.

PM me for:
Anastacia - Sick And Tired (Jason Nevins Electrochill Edit).mp3
and
Anastacia - Left Outside Alone (Jason Nevins Edit).mp3

A pair of exclusive remixes that will make you think twice about Anastacia. If you've heard her played at the club there's a good chance that you were hearing the club mix of one of those songs... it's not like original Anastacia at all. Plus, there's just something about a diva :fly: