This just in: Major Barbara joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
reverendsaintjay said:
The real bomb diggity:

A gentleman takes a lady out for their first encounter. Dinner, dancing, the works. He gets her back to his place and begins seducing her. Rose petals, chilled wine, more of the same works. They make their way to the bedroom and once they have gotten situated he attempts a 'back door entry'.

Girl: "Don't you think anal sex on the first date is presumptuous?"
Gentleman: "Don't you think Presumptuous is an awfully big word for an 8 year old?"

Fantastic, I've never heard that one before.

So a little girl walks in on her mom changing and see her mom's tits and asks, "Mom what are those?" The mother replies, "They are breast." The little girl looks up and says, "When do I get one of those?" The mother anwsers, "When you get a little older."

The girl walks out of the room and into the bathroom where her dad is changing, she notices his penis and asked, "Daddy what is that?" The dad said, "Well sweetie this a penis." The girl asked "When do I get one of those?" Her father grinned and said, "When your mother leaves."

Onnotangu said:
you know sometimes I think you guys and gals are actually scaring away the new people by spamming the newbie threads fater than they can reply.
Asking questions and extending a warm welcome is actually nice ... and then the pedophile jokes start in...

theacoustician said:
Asking questions and extending a warm welcome is actually nice ... and then the pedophile jokes start in...
if you can't stand the heat...

have sex with a dog or something.

pa said:
when will april32 learn she is really just a 10 year old boy missing his nether parts.

They were cut off with scissors while laying in a plywood box... then stuffed inside some chick.

ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.