This just in: LightSleeper joins Useless Forums...

L

LightSleeper

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Drool-Boy said:
How did you find us and do you have boobs?
A friend, and yes hun I do.

April23- Not much. Whats up with you?

LightSleeper said:
From a the moon FlamingGlory, from the moon.
Ah I retract my previous comment then. Moon people are welcome and I warmly greet our new Lunar overlords.

Drool-Boy said:
Are giant steps really what you take when youre walking on the moon?
No. That only happens when NASA stages moon landings.

FlamingGlory-Thanks:D How are you?

dear diery

today on uf we had sum threads about stuff i dont realy no what cause i was fixing my myspace page today. the layout looks really good and its got that pic of my holding my guns and it says "so gangsta" i look hot init.one of the threads was about batlefield which is kinda cool.; april thinks shes good at battlefield but i dont like to play with her cause she tks all the time. this one girl joined and posted a bunch of picks and was like ;let me out" and i said no cause she only posted like two times and they werent even hiqulaity or anything. lateron my boss came in and was like "why isn't this T1 up yet?" and im like "dwed that takes likes a month to setup, GTFO dewd" then I took a nap, it was great. after that I posted on UF about oblivien a couple times, then I bought another pri card, setup some dewds pc, pretty soon im gonna home

ttyl diary, it was fun
kthxbye

Last edited:
LightSleeper said:
What kind of dogs?
Furry dogs...? German shepard and sheltie.

charliesmall.jpg