This just in: Lauren O'Neil joins Useless Forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coqui said:
There were pictures but then edited. A simple job of reading the thread should enlighten you though.
and it's pissing me off that people show up and briefly flash pics and then I gotta wonder were the pics even real to begin with and hear all the hearsay that she is hot and must be released and is now asking for pics.

damn genmay has made me bitter and cynical.

Onnotangu said:

You take it to seriously sir. You must go to genmay with same mentality you would visit a mental institution: it's fun to visit and screw with some of the people there, but letting yourself fall in love with them is a bad idea.

KNYTE said:
You take it too seriously sir. You must go to genmay with same mentality you would visit a mental institution: it's fun to visit and screw with some of the people there, but letting yourself fall in love with them is a bad idea.
but crazysex is the best kind.:drool:

Onnotangu said:
and it's pissing me off that people show up and briefly flash pics and then I gotta wonder were the pics even real to begin with and hear all the hearsay that she is hot and must be released and is now asking for pics.

She wasn't the one that posted them which is why they were edited.

I found a picture of Arátoeldar and Onnotangu together.

statlerwaldorf270.jpg

b_sinning said:
I found a picture of Arátoeldar and Onnotangu together.

statlerwaldorf270.jpg

Best muppet characters ever, period.

Actually no, I must correct myself; the alien guys who go "YIP YIP YIP YIP" and float around on Sesame Street were the coolest.

Status
Not open for further replies.