This just in: keeny joins Useless Forums...

So anyways I was flying home from Honolulu on Delta and I bought those little headphone things for 2 bucks or whatever. I plugged them in and turned the Delta radio thing on and the first thing I heard was Grandmaster Flash on high volume. I promptly unplugged the headphones and flushed them down the airplane toilet.

Wait, what was this thread about again?

April23 said:
Probably... I did run you over tho. :fly:

So I missed the headshot by 6 inches. Would have been great, I get to drive around in a dune buggy littered with your brain matter. alas, I missed and hit you in the arm or something.

So I'm reading "Shooter" by Jack Coughlin (USMC ret.) right now. He seems like an arrogant prick and his writing style annoys me (or whoever actually wrote the book for him), though it's interesting to read about how he calmly put rounds through so many guy's chests in Iraq. 38 confirmed kills.

I'm also reading "Not A Good Day To Die", and sometimes I get the two confused. Like when soldiers are pinned down in this massive firefight in Afghanistan during Operation Anaconda, and I'm thinking "Where the hell is Coughlin? Why isn't he capping those bitches on the mountainside? 1,000 meter effective range my ass."

Coqui said:
Don't talk smack to me boy Mr. Lie on top of a roof, get 4 3 round bursts at me only for me to turn around, take my time and kill you with 1 bullet.
M95 accuracy > Support gun accuracy

What could I do?

ceiling fly said:
M95 accuracy > Support gun accuracy

What could I do?

I hate the M95. In real life you can kill someone with that thing over a mile away. In the game it's range appears to be approximately 35 feet. For whatever reason I can't hit shit with it. I unloaded 12 rounds on a turret gunner in a Humvee last night from a good distance away, changing it up slightly each time. Never hit him once. I just couldn't figure it out. Eventually his buddy came up behind me and knifed me. After that I said fuck it and went back to using the nade launcher. Stupid sniper rifles.

Sarcasmo said:
I hate the M95. In real life you can kill someone with that thing over a mile away. In the game it's range appears to be approximately 35 feet. For whatever reason I can't hit shit with it. I unloaded 12 rounds on a turret gunner in a Humvee last night from a good distance away, changing it up slightly each time. Never hit him once. I just couldn't figure it out. Eventually his buddy came up behind me and knifed me. After that I said fuck it and went back to using the nade launcher. Stupid sniper rifles.
your score is fucknig impressive. i wish you were on xfire more so that I could learn your ways.

ceiling fly said:
your score is fucknig impressive. i wish you were on xfire more so that I could learn your ways.

Uh, your score is better than mine. Double it for hours played and you've got like 2,500 more points than me. I play assault almost exclusively, and that doesn't tend to lend many points since we don't get special bonuses for "team oriented tasks".

Sarcasmo said:

When I get a chance, I'll take a video of me using it. I'm currently at 58% accuracy, and the misses were shooting into the fog of war and attempting to take chopper pilots out. If a person's outside in the open and he's not in the fog of war area, consider him dead on my watch.

To our new member :

Selamat datang sampai forum kami.
Saya berharap anda mengirimkan segera.
Jangan diintimidasi oleh orang lain, mereka hanya sedang mencoba menjadi lucu.

theacoustician said:
To our new member :

Selamat datang sampai forum kami.
Saya berharap anda mengirimkan segera.
Jangan diintimidasi oleh orang lain, mereka hanya sedang mencoba menjadi lucu.
What in the bloody hell?

Sarcasmo said:
Uh, your score is better than mine. Double it for hours played and you've got like 2,500 more points than me. I play assault almost exclusively, and that doesn't tend to lend many points since we don't get special bonuses for "team oriented tasks".
I spend most of my time capping flags, killing people is secondary...

Drool-Boy said:
I wonder how many of these non-posters are just actually forum bots? Any way to tell?

I think that's why theac was using Transformer speak. He was trying to flush her out.